The VG Resource

Full Version: Double Submission: Duke Nukem Expansion Packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was on my way to ripping a couple really obscure games that nobody's probably ever heard of, when I finally got my hands on two Duke Nukem expansions that I've been obsessively trying to obtain for months. So, here I present to you Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach and Duke Nukem: Nuclear Winter!

Duke Caribbean:

Playable Characters:

[Image: dukecaribbeandukenukemi.png]

Enemies:

[Image: dukecaribbeanassaultcom.png][Image: dukecaribbeanassaulttro.png][Image: dukecaribbeancycloidemp.png][Image: dukecaribbeaninflatable.png][Image: dukecaribbeanoctabraini.png][Image: dukecaribbeanpigcopicon.png]

Download:
[Image: dukecaribbeanicon.png]

Nuclear Winter:

Enemies:

[Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwintey.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png][Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png]

Download:
[Image: dukenukem3dnuclearwinte.png]

Well, I'm glad I finally got those ripped! Till my next submission, happy spriting!
Oh hey, I know both of these !
Glad to see you're still ripping like a machine.
The part where Duken Nukem is hacked to death, are there no arms which are flying around?
Very nice stuff, man. Big Grin
(09-11-2010, 05:29 AM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]The part where Duken Nukem is hacked to death, are there no arms which are flying around?

I double checked through the files for Duke Caribbean and couldn't find anything that looked like arms aside from the hand and forearm still grabbing onto his gun.