The VG Resource

Full Version: Merde!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to be fully focussing on my studies this year because it is crucial for my future (getting in the best art school of France) so that means I'll be leaving you guys for a while, and the Internet as a whole.
This is pretty much why for the past few weeks have been intensive internet sessions for me, with staying up unreasonably late, harassing people and... TUGS. It's the shit. I don't think I'll make it to the second round but we'll see. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Skype was awesome (thanks Dex) and I'll be looking forward to more of those conversations, it really makes me see another side of the community and its members.
Talking about community... there really are some great people on this forum which I'm more than glad to have met and got to know. These people form a solid community and there's a strong sense of connivence/complicity, which is amazing, and I could see that through Skype even more. I'm feeling like I'm becoming more and more part of this community, but this will have to be put on hold for now.
That being said, when I have some time to spare, I will check out tSR, go on DeviantFart, MSN, and who knows... Skype!
Anyway, I'm starting school on Monday, so the change is not immediate, I just wanted to let you know while I remember.
: (

hope everything goes well, man

au revoir, mon ami
(holy shit babelfish I actually spelled that right without using you omg)
The best of luck to you Chris.
Itt it won't be the same around here without you, but its great that your focusing on whats important in your life.
See ya around.
Aww man, you'll definitely be missed.

*Does 2Ball salute
le good luck
(Shit. It means shit in French, BTW)

Bye ChrisMyBalls
(09-11-2010, 04:00 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]le good luck
We have a conversation to finish Mr. Cifuentes u_u
Thanks guys, I will be back! >: D
now im really gone bye :B
Tu vas essayer d'entrer aux Beaux Arts ? Dans ce cas, je te souhaite bonne chance, et de bonnes études !

Qu'on se revoie bientôt !
Good luck, Chris.

Have fun up there, man. But remember, the girls are really hairy.
Good luck man, I believe in you.
Bye dude. I'll miss you :C
j'espere que tu vas avoir beaucoup de la chance

and stay out of intermediate, trouduc ):<
and another one of my favorite members leaves

this is getting lame ):
I got my first character ref. love from you! Thanks, and Goodluck.
Pages: 1 2