The VG Resource

Full Version: Nino's Pixel Art Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: animationprogress.gif] [Image: hokujin.gif]

[Image: hokujinraijinfujin.gif]
Not bad, in fact I like it. The stomach seems a tad pillowed though unless that's me.

Welcome to TSR, if you hadn't already introduced yourself.
[Image: previewy.gif] [Image: yasmina.gif]
[Image: previews.gif] [Image: sheytang.gif]

(09-10-2010, 01:45 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, in fact I like it. The stomach seems a tad pillowed though unless that's me.

Welcome to TSR, if you hadn't already introduced yourself.

I must do Updates. Thanks MasterOfDioga.

I don't like the way you shaded his stomach, but, I do enjoy the design aesthetic. It reminds me of the sort of thing you'd see in an American/European designed eastern fantasy comic.
(09-17-2010, 11:59 AM)nino Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yasmina.gif]

I can't quite tell whether or not this is supposed to be a woman, to be honest.

unless you're aiming for a guy with a feminist approach, I recommend getting rid of the six pack. It's your call though.
masterofdioga, wtf? How can you think it's a guy just because it has a 6pack? Muscular women do exist. :/
(09-17-2010, 04:20 PM)Shoda Wrote: [ -> ]masterofdioga, wtf? How can you think it's a guy just because it has a 6pack? Muscular women do exist. :/

They'd have bigger arms and bigger legs with a six pack as shown.
and with abs like those, i can asure you they'd need a less femenine and more masculine appearance.
(09-17-2010, 04:20 PM)Shoda Wrote: [ -> ]masterofdioga, wtf? How can you think it's a guy just because it has a 6pack? Muscular women do exist. :/

let me ask you this, how often do you see a woman with a six pack and still have slim arms and legs.

all and all it seems not only un-natural, but odd.
It's a problem with the definition, not that she's defined.
the muscles are so extremely defined they do look drawn on her, and basically on everyone else.
[Image: basemakingoff.gif]

[Image: 59808670.gif] [Image: 64051668.gif]

[Image: 44565124.gif] [Image: 55041642.gif] [Image: 22804014.gif]

[Image: 10901312.gif] [Image: 51441105.gif] [Image: 38454753.gif]
[Image: fightcube.gif]
These guys are basically recolors.
palette swaps of the same character with minor added details, yes.