The VG Resource

Full Version: Edited Jessie and James (PKMN FR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Figured I'd try and make a decent first impression with everyone, so here goes.

[Image: jessieandjames-1.png]

These (bottom two) are the edited versions for Jessie and James from Pokemon Fire Red which I edited from the top two originally in-game. Took a good couple of hours and a few do-overs with the R symbols, but I think this is the best turn-out I could've hoped for within the given color pallete for the sprites.

Any critiques are appreciated.
It's a JPG mate

change it and then return to the thread!
(09-10-2010, 12:18 PM)Frario Wrote: [ -> ]It's a JPG mate

change it and then return to the thread!

Egads! So it is. Changed it, thanks.
hmmm

the new parts are totally subpar; I can tell they were made by you.

An edit is only good when the added parts look official.
James has a head tumour and everything is in the wrong style.
Please don't post edits here
You can if you want but you're guaranteed to get almost nothblah blah blah I'm tired of explaining this

don't post edits
no one wants to see them
I'll add to what 1up said and just say that, if you really want to get good, then at least try to make some custom sprites.

it won't hurt, and there are other programs besides paint and photoshop to help you. If you want my first impression then I can say that you can at least know this is an edit, but you certainly have a long ways to go.

just one more thing, can you please try to reduce the width of that signature? I mean we really don't need to have pointless page stretching.
(09-10-2010, 02:52 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't post edits here
You can if you want but you're guaranteed to get almost nothblah blah blah I'm tired of explaining this

don't post edits
no one wants to see them

Because apparently none of us are willing to accept edits anymore. Please go to DeviantArt and upload it there. People will be more than welcome to give you open arms than here, which is an almost entirely custom-sprite driven community.