The VG Resource

Full Version: The Shadow Warrior's Enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to rip the rest of the Shadow Warrior enemies for you guys. Enjoy:

[Image: shadowwarriorbabyripper.png] [Image: shadowwarriorcoolieghos.png] [Image: shadowwarriorcoolieicon.png] [Image: shadowwarriorevilninjai.png] [Image: shadowwarriorfemalewarr.png] [Image: shadowwarriorguardianic.png] [Image: shadowwarriormasterzill.png] [Image: shadowwarriorrippericon.png] [Image: shadowwarriorserpentgod.png] [Image: shadowwarriorsumoicon.png]

Click here for the zip!

Shadow Warrior is a game many of you are probably familiar with, but I'll briefly explain it anyway. You play as a ninja by the name of Lo Wang who seems to speak in nothing but so-bad-it's-good potty humor. Lo Wang kicks a LOT of ass, and many of the enemies in the game can be easily disposed of with just his bare hands despite that you can get really powerful weapons like railguns and nuclear missile launchers. The game was made by 3D Realms, the folks behind Duke Nukem, and it shows, from the use of the Build Engine to the nature of the testosterone-packed carnage that fills the game.

So, now that I'm happy I got something new ripped and submitted, I'll go ahead and say that I'm disappointed that I couldn't figure out how to get all the palette swaps included. A huge bulk of the enemies in Shadow Warrior are palette swaps (there's something like 8 different swaps of the Evil Ninja, and there's a brown variant of the Ripper, and I'm pretty sure I noticed some different versions of the Female Warrior while playing) but I couldn't find the palettes to make said swaps and the palette is too deep for me to just rip from screenshots (like I did with Action Doom 2 and Hexen). Oh well, though. You win some, you lose some.

Anyway, I found a few really obscure games that I may rip next if I can't find anything more worthwhile. Hopefully I won't have the same problems with these games that I had with Necrodome!
Very cool. Thanks, man!
Even more obscure FPS? Oooh boy, now I'm happy