The VG Resource

Full Version: Some of Necrodome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey look, a couple submissions:
[Image: necrodomeenemiesicon.png] [Image: necrodomepropsicon.png]

And the zip:
[Image: necrodomeicon.png]

I could not find the names of any of the enemies in the game (except for the names in the files, which were usually something along the lines of "Dude A" or "Dude B") so I decided instead of labeling them individually I'd just drop them into one big sheet. I swear, like, no information of this game exists on the internet except for a few very, very old sites that have very little information. It was pretty much a First Person Shooter where you do gladiator-like battles in a post-apocalyptic blood sport, with the ultimate arena and challenge being the Necrodome (the last level of the game). It was an interesting game for its vehicle combat. I may eventually rip some of the sprites of the weapons or the textures for the vehicles, but I would say that for now don't count on it.

Since I can't really find any other games to rip, I'm going to see about completing a game that already has some sprites on this site- Shadow Warrior. If I can only find my install disk! I know it's around here somewhere!
Yay you're back!
Good to have some more FPS sprites around
Hey, good to see you again. Big Grin