The VG Resource

Full Version: Almighty Mr. Ice Custom graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Below is a sprite sheet I created myself based on an obscure Korean Super Mario clone for iOS systems entitled Almighty Mr. Ice. I did the main character, all (but one) of the main enemies, and also an entire tileset with blocks and items. Some of the items shown below are not found in the original game, like the Star item and the Blue Crow enemy.
[Image: MrIceSprite.png]
[Image: MrIceTileset.png]
Tip: You can embed those links as images by wrapping them in [img] and [/ img](no space) tags.

These actally look really solid, especially if you're new to spriting. The chading technique and choice of colours could be worked on though. Do you have the original sprites of this game that you worked from?
(09-08-2010, 06:14 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]These actally look really solid, especially if you're new to spriting. The chading technique and choice of colours could be worked on though. Do you have the original sprites of this game that you worked from?

Thanks. Big Grin

I did try contacting Highmind (Mr. Ice's developer & publisher), but they refused to give me any of the original sprites thinking I was going to use them for bad reasons. I was able to convince them to give me the tileset and backgrounds to Stages 7 and 8, but that's pretty much it.
[Image: IMG_0011.png]
it seems Almighty Mr. Ice was made using prerendered sprites.
Aight cool - just making sure these weren't edits or anything. Good job.