The VG Resource

Full Version: dissidia sequel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i want this

/now/
layle plz
im hoping zell gets in

FFuc maybe they'll put in laguna!!
Wait, what? Dissidia sucked ass.
Please more Kefka Heart (I want to play a storyline with Kefka.)

Ok so 3rd reason to get a PSP.
Is it terrible that I'd really enjoy Sora appearing in this game? Haha. Also Marche from FFTA, although that's probably even more unlikely.

Need a PSP. ):
(09-08-2010, 01:58 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Is it terrible that I'd really enjoy Sora appearing in this game?

the chance's of this happening are at least more likely then Neku ever appearing in disseda.

I still wish I had my PSP =/
Something about the way Dissidia played just bothered me. I wanted to like it because of all the awesome characters and stuff in it, but I just couldn't get into it because I hated the gameplay whenever I tried it.
is it terrible that i want to delete tonberry's post (nope)

anyway, yeah. i'm really hoping we see some characters that might not be entirely fan favorites get comebacks.
Would I be a terrible person to want Ramza, or T.G. Cid from War of the Lions? Could this happen? YES, will it happen? Maybe. If it did, it'd most likely be the greatest, great ever. Ramza's evil counter part? Wiegraf or Argus.
I really would love to see Sora, Neku, and Crono in this

(these are the only games outside of FF that I played from Square so welp !!)
(I still want to see them and villain counterparts in this game)

(also Seymore. I understand why Jecht was thrown in instead but Seymore felt more like the villain in FFX imo)
I would like to see neku in this, but it's dissidia final fantasy, not dissidia square enix.
sup
[Image: leak.png]
LOCKE AND CELES FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

EDIT: HOLY FUCK IS THAT EDGAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

EDITEDIT: Ok, *composes self*

Looks like we've got;
FF1- Not sure who's on the top, Red Mage
FF2- Not sure of the top again, Minwu
FF3- No idea, Unne and Dorga (?!)
FF4- Kain and Child Rydia
FF5- Faris and Galuf (No Gilgamesh Sad)
FF6- Locke and Celes
FF7- Red XIII and Cid
FF8- Seifer and Laguna
FF9- Vivi and Quina (Awesome)
FF10- Auron and FFX-2 Yuna