The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR Dinner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, how's it going?

This tSR Live show has fallen through due to the venue being a total jackass. So because of this, we've decided to go ahead and do something a little different - we're arranging for a nice big dinner.

We aren't sure where yet, but we should be doing this on Friday the 24th in New York

Once more details come, we'll let you know.

This is just a place holder and to see interest.

Thanks.
September 24? And that sucks. :/
As for where it is, that's where I come in. What we're looking to do is have it at a casual restaurant like Applebee's or Chili's by times square so it's easy to find, and we want to know how many people are able to come. It's all ages, and it's friday night so there should be no excuse for people not being able to come! haha

So if you wanna come, let us know, we need to take a tally of how many people are coming!
"It's all ages, and it's friday night so there should be no excuse for people not being able to come! haha"

I live in Brazil

...Blank
I expected London before clicking the thread.
What's this TSR live/dinner thing anyway?
(09-08-2010, 11:42 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]"It's all ages, and it's friday night so there should be no excuse for people not being able to come! haha"

I live in Brazil

...Blank

Wellp, theres an excuse that passes lolol
I'm in France...
Maybe.

My birthday is on the 22nd so I may have money. Then again, I also have a friend coming into town at the time for a week...
Depending on how my job search goes determines if I'll be there. I'll be working at a movie theater, so Friday nights are pretty difficult to get off.
Of course, I need a job first, so....
Why must all good things like this always happen in NYC? Please tell me. I live in Flordia. In one of the most boring cities in florida.
Brazil
But I didn't want that much to join, nah, I'm not popular by the way
(09-08-2010, 12:30 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]Why must all good things like this always happen in NYC? Please tell me. I live in Flordia. In one of the most boring cities in florida.

You're telling me. I just got out of there.
Well It would be better for me for it to be on a saturday but I'll see if i can make it regardless.

As long as I'm back before 4am there shouldn't be much of an issue unless mom lets me take the saturn instead then I got to at least 7am.
I could probably go, it'd be interesting.
Really? Friday?

c'mon man, I just

made plans with you and tigerlily for that Sunday, the 26th for an all-day thing!

I was planning to message Ton about it to see if he wanted to join us, but it was going to be an all-day thing with just the five of us (me, cinemarella, ton, dazz and tigerlily)

But if there's any more TSR users who are cool, can't make the dinner and wanna come hang out with us, that's OK too

oh
ton you're reading this post, lemme know if you're down for Sunday. I know you can deffo do it, you're in NYC and are close enough

we'll have to plan it out a while beforehand, so TSR users can meet us in other locales if they're running late

y'all better not be cliquey when we meet up, i wanna hang out will all my friends
Pages: 1 2