The VG Resource

Full Version: Sup Homies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sup

Because Kosheh was promoted to Tech Admin, I'm here to take his place.

how cute, my name's pink
(09-07-2010, 09:59 PM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]sup

Because Kosheh was promoted to Tech Admin, I'm here to take his place.

congrats! I bet you'll do well, I haven't been on the site for very long (school took time away from this) so I look forward to seeing you do well *thumbs up*
Cool
that's purple. what a terrible way to begin your new job...

jk! kat and I decided to give Sengir a try for mod since Kosheh can't be around as often, and now that he's busy working on tech-stuff we need an active mod, and since Sengir is on enough to take up the banter, I think we'll be fine! Big Grin

plus, he's a mod at pixelxcore, has never been warned, and is a really good contributor around the forums.
Quote:Welcome to the team brotato chip
I must say your name looks quite pink to me. That's wonderful for you. I wish you the best in learning how to do your new job effectively.
Are guy guys color blind? It's magenta! Aka fuchsia! My color theory teacher would eat your liver if he read you Very Sad

Fancy colors aside, welcome aboard! Congrats!
Bob Dylan would be proud.

Also, how does it feel like having tons of new options ?
Thanks everyone Shy

and it takes a while to get used to the new options.
SengirDev /should/ be the last moderator we have to promote for a while. We seem to be well staffed as of now, and unless that changes, then things should run smoothly until somebody gets fed up and resigns. Wink
Also, can I just ask why Tyvon is not a mod anymore ?
He stepped down.
Oh, Okay.