The VG Resource

Full Version: Naked, Pink-Haired Chick In A Bubble Bath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does exactly what it says on the tin. And that caption? An insight into my sense of humor, which was violated by La Blue Girl when I was 12 years old. I've never looked back.ITS ALSO MY AVATAR!
For those under the age of common sense, don't show this to mommy. Show it to your Uncle Albert. He'll approve and ask you to leave the room for about 15 minutes.
Way to overhype your own abilities.

Her facial positioning is way off. Yeah yeah, you're using 'anime' proportins, but that doesn't stop it from looking deformed and uncanny-valley. The angle and positioning of her legs are also a bit strange - I'm not sure if this means she has an unusually small torso; or the bathtub is such a strange shape, she needs to huddle in a foetal position.

Using the spraycan tool to shade is for the most part a pretty bad idea. You can barely see any shading at first glance - I thought she was bathing in a flat plane of glue for a moment.

Oh, and Spoilered for borderline NSFW.
(09-07-2010, 05:27 PM)TouchDownHero Wrote: [ -> ]Show it to your Uncle Albert. He'll approve and ask you to leave the room for about 15 minutes.

get the fuck out of here

Quote:Oh hi , Touchdownhero!

Haha, that's a funny story Touchdownhero

So anyways how is your sexlife?

soooooooooooo your sense of humor was raped by la blue girl when you were 12. it seems your common sense and taste were also raped in the process.

its so evident that you rely on the fact you made a woman in a "sugestive" situation(or believe you did) and shielded under the "its anime i dont need proportions" things that you kill any erotic or sensual mood that this could ever had by giving this woman such an unnatural neck, ballon boobs, a knee coming out of nowhere, [unidentified mass of skin], a wig and the most ridicoulous face you could ever find.

unless she's bathing on crack, i can't think a good reason why should she wear such an unnatural, empty face expression. not to mention that unless she's wearing a wig made of foam, there is no reason why her hair shouldn't be affected by gravity(unless she was training herself to be part of the next yu gi oh cast)

shading with the spray can is ok, after all you're not even close to pretend this is a "good sprite" and we can understand this is just a drawing made in MSPaint(wich also makes me think we were suposed to be amused by that). but if you're trying to emulate cellshading, at least make the whole thing cellshaded. using traces of thick and thin lines didn't help this aesthetically either, at least not bending them so they would look more natural instead to making them scream LOOK IM THE 3RD PENCIL DEFAULT BRUSH.

this is the whole reason why people looks down on anime and makes so many jokes about it. its not only that the thing is bad, but you just came out of nowhere with such an arrogant attitude believing that we would literally need a new set of pants at the exact moment we saw this, praising you and finishing every sentence with an "XD".

PS: la blue girl? pffffffffffff.
pfffffffff yeah right
(09-07-2010, 05:27 PM)TouchDownHero Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: cardboard.png]
Indeed, most anime characters actually have the most accurate anatomies in all of animation. So i don't understand how someone can use anime as an excuse for poor anatomy.
why do people like jerking to anime when they could watch real people

is pikachu really that alluring?
as alluring as a horse.
(09-07-2010, 07:18 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]as alluring as a horse.

http://www.newser.com/story/65636/man-ch...horse.html
hence why i mentioned a horse.
Stop trying to be funny, your humor is terrible.
Pretty much everything has already been said, I don't know what I could add to it, but just stop with the "LOL I'M A PERVERT EX DEE" It's unnecessary, it's dumb, no one wants it.
(09-07-2010, 05:27 PM)TouchDownHero Wrote: [ -> ]ITS ALSO MY AVATAR!

say what?
i can hardly call that nsfw
Pages: 1 2