The VG Resource

Full Version: Hexadecimal from reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
old series, awesome character!
this is a work in progress, right now here's the line art
[Image: hex2reboot-1.png]
C+C are welcome!
EDIT: shrunk the lineart and will go over it when I shade it
your image uploader shrunk your, huge canvas

because it was shrunken I feel the need to tell you that you're working WAY too big, that thing is going to be a bitch to shade
work on something smaller

half the size of that
(09-07-2010, 05:19 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]your image uploader shrunk your, huge canvas

because it was shrunken I feel the need to tell you that you're working WAY too big, that thing is going to be a bitch to shade
work on something smaller

half the size of that

okay, that is true.. but this was to get the body shape down.. I'll shrink the canvas, but is the anatomy okay?
The proportions seem fine - although maybe the arms are a tad long. Her mask is larger than that.
okay I shrank the canvas without distorting the image (thank you PhotoShop!) so now it looks much better.. I think Blank
(09-07-2010, 05:36 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]The proportions seem fine - although maybe the arms are a tad long. Her mask is larger than that.
mmm, darnnit! you're right! sigh, lemme go change that
oddly enough I've seen her with long arms, but they do need to shorten themselves
well, now I've got a darn crick in my neck.. I'll work more on this laterTongue
Pretty good start. Are the spikes on her head in proportion?
(09-07-2010, 06:12 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty good start. Are the spikes on her head in proportion?
I believe so, I tried the best I could... I'm still tinkering with it, and I only have a few pictures.. None of the pictures I have show her crown/spikes head on
okay this next week I'm going to work on this as much as possible! I couldn't before because my parents kept "borrowing" my computer, even though it's mine (then they countered, "we bought it for you, we can take it away!") but this next week my parents will be back to work and I have my laptop back!