The VG Resource

Full Version: I've read the rules.. but I still have some Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to clear things up,
I have read the rules, whenever I join a forum or website I ALWAYS read the rules.. it's just customary, but there are a few things that were not mentioned Embarassed
okay, first of all.. I don't make games or anything I make stuff like trainer cards (pokemon) and regular sites don't have the really detailed things, and TSR does. I always give credit where it's due, I'm an artist I know it's proper. So if on the Sprite sheets it says for TSR only is that meant for game makers or for everything? If so, I'll stop using them.

Thank you for reading
"TSR only" means the sheet itself is to be hosted only on TSR. You can still use them as you have been with no problems.
(09-07-2010, 12:13 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]"TSR only" means the sheet itself is to be hosted only on TSR. You can still use them as you have been with no problems.
okay! whew Big Grin
for some reason that isn't stated anywhere.. or is it? maybe I didn't look hard enough Rolleyes
You're probably just thinking about it too much.
it's normally not something that needs to be explained, i mean, there'd be no point in TSR hosting the sprites if you weren't allowed to use them.
I don't think it's explicitly said anywhere, but what would be the point of hosting an image if nobody could use it? Tongue

EDIT: Beaten to it.
(09-07-2010, 12:38 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's explicitly said anywhere, but what would be the point of hosting an image if nobody could use it? Tongue

EDIT: Beaten to it.
I know, I tend to over think things Ninja but if I didn't I would probably break a rule or something so its all good
I'll figure out something to submit to this awesome forum if it gives me carpal tunnel!

thanks for answering my question, it took a load off my mind
It's nice to see someone so hell bent on not breaking the rules.
I wish more new members were like you and read the rules before posting.
(09-07-2010, 12:58 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice to see someone so hell bent on not breaking the rules.
I wish more new members were like you and read the rules before posting.

well, it is what one is supposed to do right? I'm glad I meet the "new member" standard or whatever Shy most of the time I see people blatantly breaking rules and I want to remind them but I know it's not my job... this is on other forums mind you, I've only just joined this one to learn to rip my own sprites and chat with other spriters so I haven't noticed anything
I like you.
(09-07-2010, 02:01 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I like you.

aww, I like you too!Big Grin
Tonberry x Alternate Eevee

So when's the wedding?

Since this issue has been resolved, I'm gonna go close this thread. Peace.