The VG Resource

Full Version: Help editing Zelda MC sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old Versions.
[Image: faceqh6.png][Image: fishcz5.png]

Ok I revamped the sprite.
[Image: fishnewrt9.png]

But i'm STILL trying to make it match the below style.
[Image: sampleseg2.png]
I think technical issues are that it needs Anti Aliasing, but it also has design flaws. I'd suggest designing the character first on paper or some sketches in paint and then putting that to use as a reference.
Badassbill Wrote:I think technical issues are that it needs Anti Aliasing, but it also has design flaws. I'd suggest designing the character first on paper or some sketches in paint and then putting that to use as a reference.

not sure exzactly what you mean by design flaws?
The design of the sprite doesn't suit the style. Style doesn't just mean shading, it's shape and form too.
update, still having a bit of trouble, it's still a little too cartoony, but I must say i'm doing pretty good for a non spriter right.
Looks a lot better. Though didn't the old one had fangs... would be nice if you kept the old one up for comparisons sake.
Updated again, and added old versions for comparison
hmm, unno what it is, it still dosn't look right. It look's good but unno what to do now.
Wow your harsh on yourself. It's pretty impressive. I'm just rather confused about the mouth, we've gone from teeth to lady lips?