The VG Resource

Full Version: Neorice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A lot of you probably know you as I have tons of the prominent members on MSN/AIM; Considering I'm joining in the contest and stuff, I figured I might as well hang out here more, I'm honestly not a big part of any community, and DA becomes worse with every update; so I figured it'd be cool to just hang out here, see what's up.

Peace out.
This is good news. Smile
Smile

Yes, this is great news.

shameless plug:
[Image: 5872_s.gif]
This is Neorice's comic, which is one of the only great sprite comics left on the internet and everyone should read it.
SERIOUSLY GO READ IT it's really good.
Thanks man, I'm glad you like it. Smile
you know, i've gotta say

neo rice is good

good to see you again, man o/
i missed you!
i read your comic all the time good to have you here/backish/whatever
Wow, I love your sprite work. Nice to see you here.
<insert clever way of incorporating a "Neoriceisgod" joke here>
Aw thanks guys, I'm glad you appreciate me. Big Grin
The next tSR Sprite Project: Ricedex

please???
(09-05-2010, 10:10 AM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]The next tSR Sprite Project: Ricedex

please???

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/2...isgood.png

Already did so, currently my comic is the only thing I really want to focus on. Cute
No i meant a community dex project. Pretty much members try making a Fakemon and you, someone else or a council of judges determine what is good enough to get in.
In other words, a "Fakedex project that has a 'celebrity spriter' as it's head who keeps everyone motivated"
So other people make sprites/designs and I judge them?
yup

There's been a whole lot of talk about wanting to do this among quite a few of the members, but I don't know why we haven't started it Sick
(09-05-2010, 10:31 AM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]No i meant a community dex project. Pretty much members try making a Fakemon and you, someone else or a council of judges determine what is good enough to get in.
In other words, a "Fakedex project that has a 'celebrity spriter' as it's head who keeps everyone motivated"

if we do this, we definitely need chad and jar in on it as well
Pages: 1 2 3 4