The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR News- Some forum updates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everybody- I was on a short two week or so break from the community to sort out some stuff but I didn't really say anything about it because it wasn't that huge of a deal. I should be back around more often now, and as such, I thought I'd post a thread detailing what's happened while I've been gone, what's going to happen now that I'm back, and what's going to be in store for you folks at tSR!

Grooveman.exe and Kat become Administrators!

To aid during my recent absence, Grooveman and Kat have been promoted to admin. Whether these positions are temporary or not, I'm glad to have them aboard, as being the only active community-oriented admin there for a while was tough, that kind of led to my departure for a bit. With these guys around, the forums should pick up and things should be running a lot smoother, since we've got more activity in the staff and such.

Shadowth becomes moderator!

As per Dazz's decision, as I've been told, Shadowth has become a moderator and is now around to assist the forums! Whether or not any other mods will be added isn't being said right now. Either way, congratulate him and wish him good luck! He's shown exemplary behavior and such at tSR, and he definitely deserves the job.

Raz and K.D. become Tech Admins!

As per their role, Raz and K.D. have been given their own group. This way, members will not confuse them for active roles in the community seeing as how they're unfortunately not too active. With these new roles, they still keep all their power AND get a nice little member bar. Wink

TUGS is restarted!

Pixeltendo veterans rejoice, The Ultimate Greatest Spriter has returned! Check out the topic here! You guys are in for some tough competition, seeing as some old members have resurfaced for a challenge! I encourage everyone to join and participate, no matter what! It's an opportunity for fun and activity, and perhaps our "badges" will be implemented by the time the competitions end.

---

tSR will be receiving a slight forum make-over in the next few days, making everything more uniform, organized, and easier to browse. Seeing how school, soccer, and art have occupied a lot of my time recently, I'm relying on some help from my fellow admins to make these changes, so if tSR is offline for an hour or so, you'll know what's going on.

Anyways, good to be back. Glad to see you're all doing well. I have some surprises in store for you guys in the next couple of months, so stay tuned!
(09-02-2010, 06:14 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]TUGS is restarted!

why did I read that as "TUGS is retarded"