The VG Resource

Full Version: Magi's Moorhuhn Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moorhuhn Piraten

[Image: tsr-section-icon.png]

[Image: mhp-advert.png] [Image: mhp-ammo.png] [Image: mhp-cannon.png] [Image: mhp-splashbig.png] [Image: mhp-cannonhuhn1.png] [Image: mhp-cannonhuhn2.png] [Image: mhp-captain.png] [Image: mhp-barrel.png] [Image: mhp-font.png] [Image: mhp-funnyfake.png] [Image: mhp-goldhuhn.png] [Image: mhp-highhelp.png] [Image: mhp-jolly.png] [Image: mhp-balls.png] [Image: mhp-loader.png] [Image: mhp-main.png] [Image: mhp-palm.png] [Image: mhp-ship.png] [Image: mhp-shark.png] [Image: mhp-splashsmall.png] [Image: mhp-sun.png] [Image: mhp-seeker.png] [Image: mhp-aim.png]
[ Moorhuhn Kart 2 ]

[Image: mhk2-drivers.png] [Image: mhk2-items.png] [Image: mhk2-loaders.png] [Image: mhk2-tracks.png]

[ Moorhuhn Remake ]

[Image: mhr-banner.png] [Image: mhr-plane.png] [Image: mhr-font.png] [Image: mhr-holehuhn.png] [Image: mhr-moorhuhn.png] [Image: mhr-windhuhn.png] [Image: mhr-windkill.png] [Image: mhr-parallax.png] [Image: mhr-foreground.png] [Image: mhr-forekill.png] [Image: mhr-sign.png] [Image: mhr-aim.png] [Image: mhr-main.png] [Image: mhr-leaf.png] [Image: mhr-pumpkin.png] [Image: mhr-ammo.png] [Image: mhr-bullethole.png]
A bit more from Moorhuhn Piraten

[Image: mhp-coin.png] [Image: mhp-jewel.png] [Image: mhp-periscope.png] [Image: mhp-diver.png]
[ Moorhuhn X ]

[Image: mhx-apple.png] [Image: mhx-carhuhn.png] [Image: mhx-huhnbee.png] [Image: mhx-scouthuhn.png]

Section Icons for Kart2, Rem and X coming later.
Damn, does no one ever post in your topics ?

Great Rips, btw.
Only it looks like nobody here in the boards knows the Moorhühner, i don't care about that.

The most important thing is to see a thank on my Submission Posts by the Person that takes
my stuff to the Main Page with the next update (so that I know {insert sheet here} will be up).
So... Now the Section Icons of MHK2, MHR and MHX

[Image: Section.png] [Image: Section.png] [Image: Section.png]
[Moorhuhn 2]

Moorhühner
[Big Huhn] | [Big Huhn HIT] | [Huhn] | [Special Huhn] | [Spy Huhn]

Other Shootable Stuff
[Airplane] | [Balloons] | [Boat] | [Leaf] | [Deerstand] | [Limbs] | [Misc] | [Moorfrosch] | [Spider] | [Stone] | [Zeppelin]

Misc
[Boss Screen] | [Font] | [Highscore Screen] | [Jendrik] | [Loader] | [Main Screen] | [Making Of] | [Ammo] | [Background] | [Witan Entertainment] | [Aim Cursor]

[TRIVIAL]
Explanation of "Boss Screen":
Moorhuhn was not only concepted as a funny Shooter, also as "Bürospiel" (office game) that
a worker could play when he/she is bored of working. When your Boss comes to control work,
press the B button and a fake Screen of Wordpad appears and the Game pauses.
But it was more a Joke than a helpful feature, because nobody is stupid enough to fall for it. Wink
Better you pause it with this button and change Window Focus to your real work software to
continue playing later.
[/TRIVIAL]
"MH2: Die Jagd geht weiter" Section Icon
[Image: Section.png]

----------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Section.png]

[Big Huhn] | [Boat] | [Boss Screen] | [Frosty Stuff] | [Airplane] | [Font] | [Grave Stones] | [Hank] | [Highscore] | [Deerstand] | [Moorhuhn] | [Stonehenge] | [Loader] | [Main Screen] | [Misc] | [Moorfrosch Advert] | [Ammo] | [Background] | [Ruins] | [Schneemann] | [Town Lights] | [Stone] | [Snow on Stone] | [TicTacToe] | [Birdhouse] | [Aim Cursor]
Oh wow, I love Moorhuhn. I played that game with my Dad on the Playstation a while ago. I love what you've ripped so far, I didn't even know there was a series of Moorhuhn games.
Update: Added Icons for Moorhuhn Piraten (mostly, a few later) and Moorhuhn X.
Icon Update: Rest of submitted Moorhuhn Piraten stuff, Kart 2, MHRemake
The Solve is a Lie!
Ok, everything in the first post is up. I'll move down from there soon.
Pages: 1 2