The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi, I'm thernz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm thernz. My favorite pop singer is alan and my favorite pop duo is Modern Talking. So I tend to enjoy 70/80's pop and pop ballads. My favorite actors are Brad Pitt and Tony Leung Chiu-Wai. I haven't watched much anime, but I enjoy Kamen Rider. Kuuga is my favorite out of the bunch. I've also watched some K-dramas and historical dramas but I haven't finished any. I like its twist on the theme of having powers and direction that makes it resemble a police procedural. During late nights, I like to look up pictures of 80's wrestlers and Asian drama actors.

I sprite and make games. I've completed games but they are all extremely short. The current game I'm working on is an attempt to surpass Giz/Gnostic Wetfart's Requiem in pretentiousness.

Baby, who will save the world?
Welcome to TSR.
hello thernz nice to meet you for the first time welcome to tsr
I Scared Thernz Off
Holy shit i like your lineart. It's super.
i want you inside me bb
But I want to be inside of someone. Would you be willing to be inside of me while I am inside this person? You would be inside of someone even more alien to you.
Illustration:
[Image: illustration.png]
Could you handle it?
sounds sexy
[Image: baby_alien_chestburster_costume.jpg]
i can guarantee you its anything but sexy.
thernz-sama~ welcome to tsr
(09-03-2010, 02:23 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ][Image: baby_alien_chestburster_costume.jpg]
i can guarantee you its anything but sexy.

i thought this was a real photo of you for a sec
Metaru

has babies inside him
thernz-sama kun
we are best friends
forever

bff