The VG Resource

Full Version: I need lots of help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not trying to M&L style or anything, but I need help with this:
[Image: 205fdxd.png]
I'm attempting a DK MMORPG, and I need sprites, and I have to make them all custom because of lack of multidirectional sprites. So can someone help me out here?

The boxes are for if anyone wants to edit my sprite. They have to fit into the red box. (32x64)
Im wont edit your sprite, but that crit.
I can tell you right now
That box wont work for dk's proportions :/
It makes him look blocky, and small, hes just anatomically wrong.

trifart

What's an MMORPG?
Im here to help again BKWHOPPER! And right now DK himself is blocky, make him rounder, also there has to be more shading and AA in all places. And look at a DK reference so you can make the lineart better.
CoolYoshi Wrote:Im here to help again BKWHOPPER! And right now DK himself is blocky, make him rounder, also there has to be more shading and AA in all places. And look at a DK reference so you can make the lineart better.

I've been looking at all of the Dk pics I could find, and you have to remember that the software's max sprite size is 32x64.

@Trifart: Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
BKWHOPPER Wrote:
CoolYoshi Wrote:Im here to help again BKWHOPPER! And right now DK himself is blocky, make him rounder, also there has to be more shading and AA in all places. And look at a DK reference so you can make the lineart better.

I've been looking at all of the Dk pics I could find, and you have to remember that the software's max sprite size is 32x64.

@Trifart: Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
Make a custom DK, note down what I said, and then your MMRPG would be better.
If that is the max size why not make him smaller instead of big and blocky?
What software are you using?
OK, I tried AAing it for smoothness, and edited the arms. Is that better?
I think a restart is needed. Maybe this is alright for a Lego DK game but a lot of work needs to go into this.
Indeed, are you following our site's M&L tutorial? You should probably refer to this.
He said he's not trying that style. I can't think of a program with such size restrictions though either.

Try looking at King of the Swing sprites as there would be quite easy to edit into multiple directions.
Ah, sorry. Looked at the sprites not the post.
It feels awesome that Koopaul posted here he made my day, thanks koopaul, brb im going to get the king of swing sprites for you.