The VG Resource

Full Version: Rename Board to 'Spriting and Pixel Art'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do believe this was widely agreed upon, but I don't want to do something this drastic unless people are sure.

So please humour us one last time -

Do you think that Sprite Discussion should be renamed to Spriting and Pixel Art? Upon doing so, little would change, aside from incomplete rips (and rips in general) no longer being allowed on this board.

Please answer in the Poll instead of posting unless you really need to give your justification. Poll will close in 3 days from me posting this.
well, I'd like to know if other sections like 'Jobs' and stuff are going to be made too. Now, about the name change, *votes*
Well I know we agreed on getting Requests out of S. Discussion; so that's now done. I'll throw up another discussion topic for Jobs once this one has been dealt with. Don't want to go and change everything at once, lest I break something and we all die horribly.
man it sure it (still) sprite discussion in here
imo requests doesn't belong in the other stuff section
it should stay in the same section as spriting discussion (though not inside of it)

also everything i said in this thread
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=14739
One thing at a time jeeez

I'm placing it outside of S. Discussion because TBH there's nothing wrong with asking requests for things other than spriting - and there have been multiple instances of people requesting other things (staff for gaming projects especially) - that we've had to redirect to Requests. So really it has very little to do with spriting anymore.

The whole 20 Posts thing will be done, but I don't know how to do that because I JUST GOD ADMINSHIP TODAY, GAWD.
So have a little patience, yeah?

1up, it's been Sprite Discussion thusfar, it can stay Sprite Discussion for a few more days at least. I may be a bit busy in the next two days, so this'll co-ordinate things nicely.
yeah, just take your time. You're going to get on them anyway c:
Looks like a landslide to me.
Indeed. It will be done.