The VG Resource

Full Version: Helmetless Mega Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These sprites are 100% official as of the Japanese Rock Man Complete Works 4, 5, and 6 for the PSX. Looks like these sprites don't appear anywhere else but in these Japanese games only. If you want all these combined into one sheet, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Smile

[Image: 9y2m.gif]
UPDATE: Combined the sheets into one, corrected a few color/pixel errors, and added credit. Smile

Although I still prefer the Mega Man 2 intro version, considering it's the only helmetless version where you can actually see his ears. :-/

Here is the icon I've come up with as of the sprite sheet update.
[attachment=666]

The CW in the text stands for Complete Works, where these sprites are coming from. I hope the icons came out okay, as I have used the icon maker v2 that is posted in these boards.
Well, they're official, so great job. Weird that they'd make his hair so different from MM2's.
I can't see the mm6 image Sad

The others are awesome though!
Dazz Wrote:I can't see the mm6 image Sad

The others are awesome though!
I've got it saved in the queue for you, Dazz. ImageShack pictures tend to be picky -- showing up for most people, but not at all for others.

Anyway, it's about time that someone ripped those sprites!
So, do I need to put my credits in (for sprite ripping), or do I need to upload them somewhere else for others? It's possible that these could have a server issue, as I've linked these images at least in two areas.

Oh, I just realized, there may be a color error in some of the black outlines of Rock Man 6 CW sheet, specifically around some of the Rush armor parts. >_<