The VG Resource

Full Version: Microsoft knows their first controller design sucked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Then 5 years later they come out with a transformable d-pad for 65$

good looking controller, bad move to do it now.

What they don't know is most people decided to get a PS3 because of charging for online was retarded. Whats even worse they are bumping up the price for that same thing.

some one over there don't know shit bout the gamers.
controller is SEXY

also welp live is gonna cost more time to get a ps3
anyone know where I can get a phat because i don't like how the slim looks
you want a grill over the slim model?

Also if I wanted the controller's D-pad that badly I'd rather just get the parts for it then mod it onto my controller with the buttons.

Other then those two things, nothing is really too new.
I'll probably end up getting one just for the better D-Pad. Also I'm too lazy to get one of those Microsoft screwdrivers so I can take apart my controllers without wearing away the screws. :p
Yes, I prefer the look of the grill to the slim. The shiny finish and overall shape looks much better to me.
so when do they acknowledge that both of their consoles suck, too.
lol WOW didnt know this was the fanboy's crybaby resource. tFBCBR
oh sweet, now i can buy a 360 and actually fucking competently play a fighting game
(08-31-2010, 06:23 PM)Sheriff Deadpool Wrote: [ -> ]so when do they acknowledge that both of their consoles suck, too.

probably never, because they don't, later
(08-31-2010, 06:09 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft screwdrivers

heh
I like how the Youtube video has more dislikes than likes even though this is a vast improvement. Babies and their colored button fetishes.
basically you get two dpads in one, grey colored buttons and a standard rechargeable battery.

i dont see how that qualifies at all as an improvement, considering its stuff that was meant to be on the original controller(just like the GBA SP).
To the $10 up price for a year membership, all I have to say is, "oh no, I'm paying $0.86 more per month"
I don't play many fighters so I really don't care about the D-pad
I like it because it looks nice, but that can be achieved with paint

though i do want a charger so i'll have to find one cheap
(08-31-2010, 11:17 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]basically you get two dpads in one, grey colored buttons and a standard rechargeable battery.

i dont see how that qualifies at all as an improvement, considering its stuff that was meant to be on the original controller(just like the GBA SP).

um it qualifies as an improvement becuase it is better than what the older one was regardless of your standard of "what it should be"

the only mistake microsoft made here is relying on their customers to not be giant ass babies about thier controller design which is admittedly just fine even with the shitty d-pad.

ohh ahh oh noes i cant pull off my ultimate combo by press up dpwn b a y xx down down left up right with maximum efficiency!!! fuck you micro soft!!!! how cna i ever beat that guy that always uses vegeta in burst limit now??!??!?
Pages: 1 2