The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Kart Misc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MARIO KART MISC.
It is a complete rip.
NOTE: DO NOT CHANGE OR EDIT PLEASE!
Sheet Update: Version 2.0
Sheet
Icon
Wink
I would suggest another background colour, I can barely recognize the X-flag and the digits.
(08-30-2010, 01:11 PM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest another background colour, I can barely recognize the X-flag and the digits.

Ok i can change it
This is better =)
Great! Congratz
You make very fast!
(08-30-2010, 04:35 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Congratz
You make very fast!
Thanked up man!
If you're going to rip the items on the field, make sure you get them all and at all lengths away.
(08-30-2010, 06:15 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to rip the items on the field, make sure you get them all and at all lengths away.
Okay I are ripping the items Big Grin
Good luck with the mushrooms and fireballs. Tongue
The sheet are updated. Now version 1.9!
Much better, but there are still the banana peel, Bowser's fireball, and Peach/Toad's mushroom.
(08-30-2010, 09:40 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Much better, but there are still the banana peel, Bowser's fireball, and Peach/Toad's mushroom.
More items to rip Embarassed
But ok Im ripping these sprites Big Grin

Now version 2.0
Those sprites of the items? I'm certain you stole them from Ragey's Items/Hazards sheet and flipped them horizontally (and a few of them with each individual sprite flipped horizontally on top of that), because the arrangement is the exact same. I can't figure out where it's from originally at the moment, but I'm almost certain I've seen the Lakitu sprites arranged like that before...

That's your second strike now...
Hm, I was afraid of that.