The VG Resource

Full Version: As I retreated to my car, the man chortled, "This time Delgaudio we can't lose."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archive..._delgaudi/

Quote:As I rounded the final turn my eyes nearly popped. Tractor-trailers pulled up to loading docks, cars and vans everywhere and long-haired, earring-pierced men scurrying around running forklifts, inserters and huge printing presses.

Trembling with worry I went inside. It was worse than I ever imagined.

Row after row of boxes bulging with pro-homosexual petitions lined the walls, stacked to the ceiling.

My mind reeled as I realized hundreds, maybe thousands, more boxes were already loaded on the tractor-trailers. And still more petitions were flying off the press.

Suddenly a dark-haired man screeched, "Delgaudio what are you doing here?" Dozens of men began moving toward me. I'd been recognized.

As I retreated to my car, the man chortled, "This time Delgaudio we can't lose."

Driving away, my eyes filled with tears as I realized he might be right. This time the Radical Homosexuals could win.
this is too hilarious to go into general discussion
posting to keep thread fresh
I am getting kind of a dimestore Lovecraft vibe from some of his phrasing, and it's awesome.
I almost want to turn this story into a graphic novel.
Quote:long-haired, earring-pierced men
the man turned around and he gasped with shock and delight as he was pierced.....

earring-pierced`