The VG Resource

Full Version: Smash Drama Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*The CN Tower, top floor*

Heather: *sighs in relief* Well, now that the whole Total Drama Bullcrap is over for a while, I can finally take a break from trying to become a superstar after everything I went through. For the first time, I'm glad to be back home instead of on set with Chris and Chef.

*downtown Toronto streets*

Bowser: Ugh...another attempt of getting Princess Peach to myself...shot down because of Mario. Look, if I kidnap her, she should be mine and mine alone. Done deal. *sighs* Well, I guess I could try to find someone new.

*tower top*

Heather: *lets down her hair that finally grew back* Ah, it's so good to have you back, my own pride and joy. *dancing around happily until she slips off the rail on the top* Oops...*falls and screams*

Bowser: Oh...WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE FOR JUST ONE GIRL TO FALL OUT OF THE SKY!

Heather falls into Bowser's arms and the two stare at each other.

Heather: You...saved me?

Bowser: You...fell out of the sky?

A few more seconds pass when they find that they don't like each other.

Heather: Oh, gross! A giant turtle dragon thing?

Bowser: Ugh! Nasty! A teenage sexy popular queen?

Heather: Hey, at least I'm pouular!

Bowser: So am I! I'm the most popular villain ever of all time! King Bowser Koopa!

Heather: What kind of a name is that? What's a Koopa anyway?

Bowser: Hey, don't insult my people and name you little wench!

Heather: I'll do more than that, you Godzilla wannabe!

Bowser: Skank!

Heather: Ogre!

Bowser: Long leg loser!

Heather: Tail tramp!

They both suddenly start making out for about a minute and break away

Bowser & Heather: STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!
instead of reading that pointless text in above post I'd like you to see this image of a cute puppy.

[Image: cute-puppy.jpg]
chapter 2
*Peach's Castle: Balcony*

Peach: It's such a nice day out. I could go for a walk. Maybe see my friends and the citizens of the town. I could use some fresh air.

*enter Lindsay*

Lindsay: Wow! This is such a pretty garden! Now...what place is this called again? Mushroom Highland?

Peach: *sees Lindsay* Who are you? Where did you come from?

Lindsay: *waves to Peach* Hi there! My name's Lindsay. I got to this place from some green tube that was popping out of the ground and I fell in. *laughs* It was a total accident. Next thing I knew, here I am! Clouds with eyes, walking mushrooms, turtles on their back feet in green shoes...everything is so weird compared to where I'm from.

Peach: This is the Mushroom Kingdom. I am its benevolent ruler, Princess Peach. How may I be of acquaintance with you, Lindsay?

Lindsay: Princess Peach? Ooh, I do like peaches. You wanna hang out?

Peach: Sure. I was planning on spending the day outside my castle.

Lindsay: This is YOUR castle! I wanna see!

*inside*

Lindsay: Wow. It's so big in here. Much bigger than my house.

Peach: It is my duty as a princess to rule this land with a divine heart. And I hold the peace between the people and have some of the most respectful friends ever.

Lindsay: I wish I could be a princess. Anyway, let's go!

*they go shopping at the mall, eat ice cream, and fall from a height with parasols; Lindsay holds Perry*

Lindsay: *opens up Perry* Oh, there you are, Perry.

Peach: Where have I heard that before?
(08-29-2010, 04:14 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]instead of reading that pointless text in above post I'd like you to see this image of a cute puppy.

[Image: cute-puppy.jpg]
[Image: german_shepherd_puppy_385x261.jpg]
[Image: beaglepuppy1.jpg]
gayish looking dogs are the best dogs
also corgis
[Image: 1191990474pembroke_welsh_corgi.jpg]
[Image: puppieso.jpg]
[Image: ein03.jpg]
[Image: Brock_Staffordshire_Terrier_01.jpg_w450.jpg]
staffy fuck yes
[Image: 19447_1317918831091_1324369166_906468_5041749_n.jpg]
Bulldogs.
[Image: adorablepuppies7163.jpg]
(08-29-2010, 05:04 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]also corgis
[Image: 1191990474pembroke_welsh_corgi.jpg]

My dog is half corgi and she is the greatest dog

other half is border collie but she just has the fur pattern of a border collie so !!!!!!!!
needs more sausage dog itt
Pages: 1 2 3