The VG Resource

Full Version: Ragnarok DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would really appreciate it if someone were to rip the Dark Knight (Male and Female) sprite sets. I need it for creating a custom job in eAthena.
Thanks Smile
hmm,

suposedly you can't post a request without at least 20 or more posts, in order to prevent people to do this: register just to request stuff out of nowhere.

although it surprises me a game like ragnarok being so popular and all hasn't every single bit ripped out already somewhere else on the net.
(08-29-2010, 02:36 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]hmm,

suposedly you can't post a request without at least 20 or more posts, in order to prevent people to do this: register just to request stuff out of nowhere.

although it surprises me a game like ragnarok being so popular and all hasn't every single bit ripped out already somewhere else on the net.

Yeah I understand that, I actually didn't think to look. I could probably rip them myself, however I haven't had much time atm. That's why I posted here, to see if anyone would for me. I've actually been meaning to join the forums for awhile, just a bit busy is all. Actually Ragnarok DS is quite new, well at least it was released I believe in March. I've looked myself for a VERY long time, usually found discussion stuff, or previews of what they look like from old posts on the net.
Sorry bout he rule breaking :/
(08-29-2010, 02:36 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]although it surprises me a game like ragnarok being so popular and all hasn't every single bit ripped out already somewhere else on the net.
Actually, there is a website with lots of stuff from the PC version:
http://sprites.technoized.com/view/sprite/ro/3/

But I don't believe there are some DS-rips out yet.
Anyway, I'm closing this so other people don't go "why did you lock my thread if this member made one without 20 posts first?". No hard feelings Smile