The VG Resource

Full Version: Boo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

trifart

LOL. If you came here expecting something creepy, boy, were you mistaken.
No need to fear, it's only a shy ghost. Yes, that's right, King boo, in glorious 2-D!
M&L styled, in battle, King Boo. Luigi's Mansion edition. By Tri, no credit needed.

So I have only 1 question: Are the sprites good?

Give C+C.[attachment=661][attachment=662]

Edit: I know, I need a credit tag.
Edit 2: pls animate.
Its bowser without pupils, and a very poor edit of a boo :/.
The jewel does not look like a jewel, try to define it more. And in all honesty, m&l is not an easy style, nor is it for beginners. Try something more simple. Or custom.

Id also suggest playing Luigi's mansion/watching video's on youtube. The modern king boo can do all sorts of things, more than making funny faces :/

trifart

I did. I played all the way through. I attemted boolosus, but it sucked so badly,
I HAD to do something else. And I figure if I practice enough in one style, I'll eventually get really good at it. Also, the rules don't say the edits had to be complicated, they just had to be good. I'll also redo the jewel, but what should I do to the bowser to make him look more like a zombie?
Dont include him :/? Or make him less cartoony, and your edit will have to be complicated because king boo can do alot, hes not a standard boo, and the poses look too much like the m&l boo.
GET OUT, STOP TROLLING!
a boo is kinda a circle.
...There's nothing there.

trifart

Cshad Wrote:Dont include him :/? Or make him less cartoony, and your edit will have to be complicated because king boo can do alot, hes not a standard boo, and the poses look too much like the m&l boo.

Hmmm...
Maybe I should highlight his scales?Or add more detail to his hair?Maybe break a horn or two, and dullen
his colours. Or even
add some blood(LOL, just kidding). I'm going to search Bowser images.
BRB.
Oh I see it now.
I could have sworn King Boo was much bigger then an average boo.
Also the crown looks like a fire flower... or something..
Don't make bowser look like a zombie because that's not what it's supposed to look like. Also he has other moves like throwing the spiked balls, and, when the head comes off, spitting blue things.

trifart

~BRICKLIN~ Wrote:Don't make bowser look like a zombie because that's not what it's supposed to look like. Also he has other moves like throwing the spiked balls, and, when the head comes off, spitting blue things.

K, But how do I make him look more, "undead"? Because It has to be more than just erasing his pupils. I'm thinking of just not doing MLUnsureS. Because of that, I'm also working on editing
a Partners in Time sprite (Both King Boo,and The guy whose name is a pain in the ass to spell. Or as you know him, Undead Bowser. Lets just refer to him as him for the rest of the thread). Does that still count as M&L?

trifart

CoolYoshi Wrote:Trifart You are getting better, King boo has about as much poses as Bowser, so are yopu feeling up to it? Try starting with something with less parts to it like a circle like character first.

I definitely feel up to it. It'll just take a while. Although, somewhere along the way I'm most likely going to need help.
Why do you want to make the bowser suit look like it's undead? It's just supposed to be a mech.
Stop focusing on the bowser.
Bring your attention to the boo, and do what the people in here have said. Make the Jewel look more like a jewel. Make him bigger, rounder. Make him do more things.
Just stop with the bowser.