The VG Resource

Full Version: PapiJump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a while I submitted something here, so here you go. Have an iPhone game spritesheet Cute

[Image: PapiJumpSpr-2.png]

Icon

[Image: PapiJumpIco-1.png]

Section

[Image: PapiJumpSec.png]
Sorry man but I'm just going to say this outright - this game is so ugly and basic, it really doesn't warrant existance...
Not to mention that the graphics have anti-aliasing, and since you put them on a coloured background, you've made 'em useless.
(10-21-2010, 04:48 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry man but I'm just going to say this outright - this game is so ugly and basic, it really doesn't warrant existance...

I have to agree with you, looking back at it again. Maybe it should be removed?

(10-21-2010, 05:12 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention that the graphics have anti-aliasing, and since you put them on a coloured background, you've made 'em useless.

I wasn't aware of that when I was making this sheet. Now I know XP
Aside from the AA problem, it IS a game. We should still host it, regardless of crap factor.
(10-21-2010, 10:07 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from the AA problem, it IS a game. We should still host it, regardless of crap factor.

Ditto'd, we have Bible games.
In that case, maybe i'll re-do the sprite sheet for this game, so there's no AA problems.
Updated the sheet, removing the anti-aliasing problem.

[Image: PapiJumpSpr-2.png]
Could you do a new icon without the AA problems? Smile
Here ya go Smile decided to make the icon better

[Image: PapiJumpIco-1.png]