The VG Resource

Full Version: Poker Night at the Inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6HN3TsI8cw

ITS A FUCKING PENNY ARCADE, SAM & MAX, TEAM FORTRESS 2, AND STRONG BAD CROSSOVER.

Hopefully it's not just some stupid card game or something.
inb4:
steam deal
tf2 hat
kart game
webcomic
animation short
Telltale Texas Hold 'Em 2.
(08-28-2010, 06:32 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]Telltale Texas Hold 'Em 2.
You know, that's exactly what I was thinking, too.
(08-28-2010, 06:43 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2010, 06:32 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]Telltale Texas Hold 'Em 2.
You know, that's exactly what I was thinking, too.

I wonder what heavy would be like if he lost
"What was that, Sandvich? Kill them all? Good Idea!"
strong bad and max is all they needed
I'll be very disappointed if it was just a card game : (
Another possibility is that it will be Telltale Uno.
(08-28-2010, 12:19 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]Another possibility is that it will be Telltale Uno.

I fucking LOVE Uno.
Its probably another texas hold'em thing. SO not excited about this until I know more about it.
This might be where the Brothers Chaps have been focusing their time and energy, seeing as Homestar Runner hasn't been updated legit since like April.

Considering the types of games that Telltale makes, it seems like it'll be card related, but I'd be blown out of the water if they went batshit insane and did some sort of adventure game crossover with these characters. xD
SPOILERS FOR THE NEWEST SAM & MAX SEASON BELOW DO NOT READ IF YOU CARE:

One can only hope that Sam calls other video game characters to help him after Max turns into a giant monster at the end of episode 304. That would be truly epic and by far the most epic plot development in video game history.
It's been confirmed it will have *some* sort of script.

Yes, you'd have to actually go to their forums. And yes, the Telltale Games staff actually goes on the forums on semi-regular basis.

(08-28-2010, 09:09 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]SPOILERS FOR THE NEWEST SAM & MAX SEASON BELOW DO NOT READ IF YOU CARE:

One can only hope that Sam calls other video game characters to help him after Max turns into a giant monster at the end of episode 304. That would be truly epic and by far the most epic plot development in video game history.

You DO realize the announcement comes on the 2nd of September, and that episode 305 is arriving on the 30th of August.
Really? Didn't know 305 had a release date, I just blindly wait for them to come out on Steam.

But still, it can't be Telltale Texas Hold 'Em 2. In Texas Hold 'Em you can only have 2 cards, Heavy and Penny Arcade guy have 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4