The VG Resource

Full Version: My Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay I ripped a few things from Final Mix and so here I am to share them. Also if it's not too much to ask could my Game Preview image replace the other? It's just edited text but it matches the other better in my opinion.

[Image: KH2FM.png]

[Image: Sora_HP_FM_Normal_icon.png][Image: Sora_HP_FM_Valor_icon.png][Image: Sora_HP_FM_Wisdom_icon.png][Image: Sora_HP_FM_Master_icon.png][Image: Sora_HP_FM_Final_icon.png][Image: Sora_HP_FM_Limit_icon.png]

Starting off with all the High Poly aka Cinematic models of Sora. No Anti-Form as it doesn't exist as far as the High Poly models go because it's impossible to go into a cinematic as Anti-Form.

This is merely the beginning, I plan on many more rips both from FM, 2, and 1.

Edit: I had initially forgot to add the readme's to the .zips. This has been fixed.

Batch 2:

[Image: Santa_Sora_icon.png][Image: Reindeer_Goofy_icon.png][Image: Snowman_Donald_icon.png]

Batch 3:

[Image: Young_Namine_icon.png][Image: Young_Kairi_HP_icon.png][Image: Young_Riku_XIII_HP_icon.png]

Batch 4:

[Image: Wishing_Lamp_icon.png][Image: Decisive_Pumpkin_icon.png][Image: Fatal_Crest_icon.png][Image: Fenrir_icon.png][Image: Sweet_Memories_icon.png][Image: Kingdom_Key_D_icon.png][Image: Oathkeeper_icon.png][Image: Oblivion_icon.png][Image: Sleeping_Lion_icon.png][Image: Ultima_Weapon_icon.png]
Nice stuff! Its too bad Anti Form didn't get a high poly variant. That was my favorite form. It always bugged me how you could never play as that form when you chose to later on.
Thanks glad you like them. Here's another batch for you to add. This time it's Christmas town forms for the gang.

[Image: Santa_Sora_icon.png][Image: Reindeer_Goofy_icon.png][Image: Snowman_Donald_icon.png]

Next to come will be the last of my FM rips for the night, a trio of 3 youngin's who you may or may not have ever seen before.

Edit: Also I'm not sure if you noticed my asking if the game image could be replaced with mine for a text fix?
(08-27-2010, 08:54 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks glad you like them. Here's another batch for you to add. This time it's Christmas town forms for the gang.

Next to come will be the last of my FM rips for the night, a trio of 3 youngin's who you may or may not have ever seen before.

Edit: Also I'm not sure if you noticed my asking if the game image could be replaced with mine for a text fix?

Nice job! Are you planning on ripping Sora's other forms for that world some other time by any chance?

And no don't worry I noticed the icon, its done. Smile
You mean like Valor, Wisdom, etc. in Christmas Town? Perhaps eventually just not tonight.

Here's my next bunch for the night:

[Image: Young_Namine_icon.png][Image: Young_Kairi_HP_icon.png][Image: Young_Riku_XIII_HP_icon.png]

I forgot I was gonna upload a bunch of Keyblades and such. So we'll have a few more Final Mix rips tonight.
Well no I didn't mean for the Christmas Town forms tonight, but at all. Great stuff there by the way. And you say you've still got more to come? That's awesome.
Finally! I've been dying to have someone rip Kairi! Thank you very much, Zerox! You just made my night!
Yeah I know that you didn't mean tonight Shadowth. But maybe later. And yeah more to come. How about 10 keyblades? =P

Also thank you E-Man for commenting. I'm glad you like the model. I'll post the Kingdom Hearts 2 version of her later tonight.

Edit: Also the thing I think that is the coolest about XIII Young Riku is that he isn't even used in-game ever. Just a bonus model I found on the disc. =D
(08-27-2010, 11:10 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know that you didn't mean tonight Shadowth. But maybe later. And yeah more to come. How about 10 keyblades? =P

Also thank you E-Man for commenting. I'm glad you like the model. I'll post the Kingdom Hearts 2 version of her later tonight.

Edit: Also the thing I think that is the coolest about XIII Young Riku is that he isn't even used in-game ever. Just a bonus model I found on the disc. =D

i saw a wyverin and a behmoth in one of the KH2 hacked videos aparently theres a whole treasure trove of models in KH2 and KH2 FM

know anyone who can rip stages though?
Here's the keyblades I promised. I can't believe it took an hour and a half to get 10 of these ready to upload, iconed and uploaded.

[Image: Wishing_Lamp_icon.png][Image: Decisive_Pumpkin_icon.png][Image: Fatal_Crest_icon.png][Image: Fenrir_icon.png][Image: Sweet_Memories_icon.png][Image: Kingdom_Key_D_icon.png][Image: Oathkeeper_icon.png][Image: Oblivion_icon.png][Image: Sleeping_Lion_icon.png][Image: Ultima_Weapon_icon.png]

@Valforwing: They Wyvern and Behemoth are from Final Mix. They were pre-rendered into the video and not actually in the fight scene we play in the game.

I'm working on ripping worlds aka stages from Days right now.
(08-28-2010, 12:10 AM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2010, 11:10 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know that you didn't mean tonight Shadowth. But maybe later. And yeah more to come. How about 10 keyblades? =P

i saw a wyverin and a behmoth in one of the KH2 hacked videos aparently theres a whole treasure trove of models in KH2 and KH2 FM

know anyone who can rip stages though?

Yeah there is a fair amount of that kind of stuff in the models. Its too bad they never used the behemoths in Kingdom Hearts 2, but I guess they would have been to slow and underpowered with the new combat system in that game.

(08-28-2010, 12:19 AM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the keyblades I promised. I can't believe it took an hour and a half to get 10 of these ready to upload, iconed and uploaded.

*Lotsa Stuff*

@Valforwing: They Wyvern and Behemoth are from Final Mix. They were pre-rendered into the video and not actually in the fight scene we play in the game.

I'm working on ripping worlds aka stages from Days right now.

And jeez, now that I think of it I wonder how many keyblades there are in KH2FM? Aren't there like 10-15 more or so? I guess I never realized there were so many. Anyways, good job Zerox.

Oh and aren't the Behemoth and Wyvern models in KH2? I had thought that I'd seen the models while looking around a while back, but I could be mistaken.
I believe the models are there I just can't remember. I don't know if I have ripped them yet or not if they are.

Edit: As far as new Keyblades in Final Mix there are only two, "Winner's Proof", and "Two Become One". I have yet to post them though. I've ripped them both just didn't add them in this bunch.
(08-27-2010, 11:10 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Also thank you E-Man for commenting. I'm glad you like the model. I'll post the Kingdom Hearts 2 version of her later tonight.

Actually, I would be equally satisfied even if you didn't rip her KH2 look, but I never say no to new models! It almost makes me want to join in on the submitting. Unfortunately, I'm incapable of ripping due to my computer being a Mac, and the 3-D program I use, which is Maya, is different from what you guys use. Maybe I'll find a way in the future.
Ah well none the less I wish you luck E-man. Nice avatar. =P I could get you a close up of her face for your avatar if you'd like. And I posted KH2 Kairi in my KH1/KH2 thread.
Thanks for the offer, Zerox! I wouldn't mind to have her face as my avatar.

By the way, I never told you this before, but I seem to have texture trouble whenever I use models from this site. First of all, some parts of the model seem darker than others and when a texture is applied to those parts, it appears kind of broken. Second of all, if I try to apply the texture first via the color option without setting the transparency with the same texture first, the texture will have a strange translucency to it. Finally, not only are the models too big (Shadowth117 explained that each gaming system has a different scale and the problem should be easily fixed once I do do some scaling of my own), but also the entire model seems to be made out of triangles (I think it has something to do with the original model being converted into an OBJ file).

I'm not trying to imply that you are a bad ripper, but I think that the models on this site aren't exactly meant to be used in Maya since the majority of users for this place either use Blender or 3DSmax, which are completely different programs to Maya. I am willing to illustrate these problems with screen shots and maybe create a topic to explain my problem further.
Pages: 1 2