The VG Resource

Full Version: Metal Sprite (Comic Series)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As a Disclaimer, i made next to none of these sprites aside from minor edits. They are the work of many talented people who know who they are. thank you.

Disclaimer 2: The First bunch of Panels with text on the bottom are the old style of the comic. These were the originals that start it.

Aside from that Enjoy!

[Image: MSScreen.png]

The Story
In the Near Future, in the Year 2015, Pollution, Crime, and Terrorist Activity have sky rocketed. The World Nations, Create a Special Army called “Soldier” to help Countries Regain order.

One year later Soldier turns on the Countries it was created to protect and takes over. With the grand goal of World domination in mind, Soldier Quickly spreads across the Globe gaining exponential Wealth and Power.

Rebel Forces have sprung up all over to resist Soldier and try to regain their Humanity.

Our Story starts off following Members of a Rebel Group Called “Reb31” who are trying to retrieve some "Item"

Episode 1: The Item

Click Spoiler to See Comic. (Must Be Logged in)

Episode 2: Girl Power![/size]

I'm so confused, is this supposed to be serious? a comedy?
Crossovers are terrible, never do them, no matter how original you think the story may or may not be, it has been done 50000 times already.
The story doesn't even make sense at that level, these are the first 2 and there's already a plothole.
They can time travel, just stop this before it happens, not while it's happening.
Time travel causes plotholes no matter what, it's a really weak plot device.
Also If you do a sprite comic never mix sprite styles.

Also it is just better off drawing and making your own story and characters and things.
2 New Panels. First Post always contains entire story.

[Image: Panel51.png]
[Image: Panel52.png]

Enjoy
(08-27-2010, 05:02 PM)RockJohnAxe Wrote: [ -> ]First Post always contains entire story.

It sure had a lot of it, seeing as the new one is only a fraction of the others.
Still mixing sprites, still silly crossover, still plothole.
I read the first one up until I saw chrono trigger and then stopped

not even going to bother because crossover comics are never good, ever
don't continue this. just stop now.
you're a terrible uncreative distinguished gentleman loser with no talent and no future
Quote:you're a terrible uncreative distinguished gentleman loser with no talent and no future

Cmon atleast try to be constructive...

I realize you dont like the my sprite mixes lets move on... I try to stay away from horribly contrasting sprites...

someone might enjoy it, if you dont just say nothing and let it die, no one forces you here.

I dont drink Hateraid.
The problem with being constructive with sprite comics is normally there are 3 major things you can judge it on.
Art
Story
Originality

You didn't draw it, so we can't judge the art, we can't judge it on originality because the theme has been done to death and you are using characters that aren't yours.

Which leaves story, which is weak and already has plotholes, the mood of the comic isn't clear as it's constantly going between action and comedy.
[Image: 02-4.jpg]

There is only one good sprite comic out there, and thats A Path to Greater Good, just saying.
And by that I mean, any comic that uses existing sprites is not good.
-sprite
-comic
-good

pick two
metal sprite super sexy xxx fun time xxx
time portal =/= Gate

Also why does frog turn into a frog when he was clearly not a frog two panels ago? Also why does this even exist?
Auuuugh.

Edit: As per the owner's request, I am unlocking his thread on good graces. Please, all of you - be sure to comment and critique his hard work. It's what he deserves.
(08-28-2010, 10:13 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]It's what he deserves.

This guy doesn't deserve shit, frankly.

The characters are unoriginal, the writing is godawful, and the style mixing is unbearable. Do us all a favor and follow these steps:

1. Take art classes
2. Take creative writing classes
3. Draw and writing your own comic to post
4. ????
5. Profit
Pages: 1 2