The VG Resource

Full Version: white pride world wide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
More like racist rednecks no?
[Image: ioskinhead88.jpg]
[Image: IMG00670.jpg]
[Image: 25847_105945829430723_100000459200166_14...5234_n.jpg]
[Image: 20071102-Varg.jpg] (me irl)
[Image: darg.png]
[Image: 2md55yd.gif]
stop with that!

Black men and White men can be friends too!

this is the Friend Zone!
[Image: 210ivlj.gif]
FRIENDS
[Image: freakazoid-1.jpg]
it's a national pasttime of users of hiphop forums to troll stormfront
(08-26-2010, 10:39 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]stop with that!

Black men and White men can be friends too!

this is the Friend Zone!

you see I was right

this is no longer a freind zone this is now a spamhaul

rename freind zone back into spamhaul for 2010-2011
I feel like trolling that forum.

brb
Fuck, I can't get on the forum cause I registered as BillCosby1234
I signed up as theklankid
so i'm reading one of these '9/11 is an inside job' threads and the entire thing is JEWS DID 9/11
Rednecks.
Quote:The martinlutherking.org website reports facts, backed by reliable sources including the examiners of The Dreamer's plagiarized doctoral dissertation and his well-known and thoroughly documented communist affiliations.

That is an outrage.

Has anyone noticed that marxist pissant academics can crap all over the Founders all they want, and casually insinuate the vilest motives to them, slander the character of such men as Washington and Jefferson, and dismiss them as "dead white males" and mere "racist slaveowners", and such academics give each other awards and prizes for it? They call such slander "brave, uncompromising historical revisionism".

Report the unflattering truth about Michael (Reverend Doctor Holiest-of-Holies Martin Luther) King, however, and they froth with rage. For these little marxist insects have deified this plagiarizing, whoremongering, half-baked communist preacher as the New Father of our Reconstructed America.

It is also the unflattering truth - unflattering to Whites, that is - that White men have gone along with this charade, even to the ridiculous extreme of establishing a national holiday, only to mollify the negroes.

That's it. Even the negroes know this, as they can plainly see that no Whites, aside from the Kumbaya Chorus, take it seriously.

This fellow King deserves a national holiday about as much as Karl Marx. And you can believe that, if the academics and media elite could swing it, they'd be taking Marx's birthday off, too, with pay.

wh
Pages: 1 2