The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Decided to join.
I hope you didn't join just to request something, because thats what it looks like at this point.

Disregard this if you are actually planning on staying and regard "welcome".
Well. I was planning on staying if my request was actually fulfilled. You guys seem big, but I really doubt you are organized.

Also, I tried to reply in the thread, apologizing, because I missed the sound section, purely because the site is to big and I..well..missed it, haha.

But, hey, you know, mods closing threads within like 2 minutes, that's cool. I guess I'll be going now.
(08-25-2010, 08:08 PM)Doom Wrote: [ -> ]You guys seem big, but I really doubt you are organized.
What?
(08-25-2010, 08:08 PM)Doom Wrote: [ -> ]Well. I was planning on staying if my request was actually fulfilled. You guys seem big, but I really doubt you are organized.

Also, I tried to reply in the thread, apologizing, because I missed the sound section, purely because the site is to big and I..well..missed it, haha.

But, hey, you know, mods closing threads within like 2 minutes, that's cool. I guess I'll be going now.

You have to have 20 posts to request, it's in the rules.
The request forum is in the Sprite discussion area.
Vipershark reported the thread so I closed it.

Next time please read around and look around before you post things.