The VG Resource

Full Version: 8 Tailed Beast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Its unfinished, i still need crit on th eparts that are already done if anyone can help,

[Image: dd1xi.png]
none in that pic looks finished fyi
i see a lot of pillow shading an bad light source.
It looks like its made out of wood

...really really red wood.
i'll fix how about the sprite itself?

and those are the colors so im not changing them,
(08-25-2010, 03:17 PM)Keoto Wrote: [ -> ]i'll fix how about the sprite itself?

and those are the colors so im not changing them,
wh

"It looks like red wood" is a legitimate problem with both "the sprite itself" and the colors, don't backpedal out of accepting crits just because you don't want to. You're on thin ice already and being thickheaded and refusing to accept critique isn't going to help that
im not changing the colors b.c thats the colors the manga provided, and also this is how he looked in the manga,
why are you still fucking with me, like really,
(08-25-2010, 03:15 PM)Nicodemus Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like its made out of wood

...really really red wood.
really really red and pillowed wood.

(08-25-2010, 03:17 PM)Keoto Wrote: [ -> ]i'll fix how about the sprite itself?

well, the lack of proper anatomy, blocky lineart, pillowshading, unfitting eye and teeth all contributes your work to look bad. The eye and teeth don't look beast-like (you might want to make the eye more elongated instead of a circle, and add pointy teeth instead of square, even ones).

Also the colors are crap. Nico didn't mean to completely change the beast's color from red to blue, for example. You just need to find a better red.
(08-25-2010, 03:21 PM)Keoto Wrote: [ -> ]im not changing the colors b.c thats the colors the manga provided
Oh boo fucking hoo, I don't care if you got the colors from fucking /God/. They suck.

Also just so you're aware, no one is fucking with you which is what I told you upwards of 5 times in that little bitchfit you were having over PM, this is how people behave here, either learn to accept comments that aren't literally A Giant Tongue getting shot right up your ass, or get the fuck out
ill fix the pillow shading as i said,
but its of my own accord to accept the crit on the colors, which i dont, b.c these are the official colors, and i feel they are correct, no offence to you guys tho, lol
also the eyes and teeth are as they are in the manga, have you ever sen him before?
(08-25-2010, 03:24 PM)Keoto Wrote: [ -> ]ill fix the pillow shading as i said,
but its of my own accord to accept the crit on the colors, which i dont, b.c these are the official colors, and i feel they are correct, no offence to you guys tho, lol
also the eyes and teeth are as they are in the manga, have you ever sen him before?
Wow.

just

wow.
Also, since you're probably going to ignore me anyways I'll just go ahead and say it

the anatomy is fucking atrocious
this is me reading the thread

[Image: 1277658817430.gif]
can you actually provide a reference on how is this suposed to look in the manga?
this guy isn't gonna last long here
i'll give him two weeks
metaru why did you unlock the thread

it legitimately wasnt me this time (this time)
Pages: 1 2 3 4