The VG Resource

Full Version: Ganbare Goemon 3 - Shishi Juuroku Hyoue no Karakuri Manjigatame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Boss:
[Image: darumanicon.png][Image: evilsasukeicon.png][Image: robotfrogicon.png][Image: policeroboticon.png][Image: handicon.png][Image: wallcrawlericon.png][Image: ancientshipicon.png][Image: onifacesicon.png][Image: wisemanicon.png]
Enemies:
[Image: bucketthrowersicon.png]
NPC:
[Image: kerobeicon.png][Image: devilicon.png][Image: kihachithekappaicon.png][Image: omikujisiblingsicon.png][Image: bismaruicon.png][Image: jurokubeiicon.png]
Misc:
[Image: fireworksgameicon.png][Image: impactcockpiticon.png][Image: birdicon.png]
Backgrounds:
[Image: churchbgicon.png][Image: wallcrawlerbgicon.png]

I plan on ripping some more from this game as well as the other Ganbare Goemon games on the SNES. I have a few more sheets, but they need cleaned up and put together still.
Very nice!
Misc:
[Image: impactcockpiticon.png]

Just posting this here as a quick rip I did. Just had to clean it up a little.
NPCs:
[Image: devilicon.png]
Backgrounds:
[Image: churchbgicon.png]

Two new sheets added to the bunch. Got to admit it took me a while to find the church (which you need to go to). Guide I'm using as a means of getting around never mentioned it. >.>
[Image: kerobeicon.png]

the cat's name is Kurobe, not Kerobe

good rips nonetheless!
(08-25-2010, 03:07 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ][Image: kerobeicon.png]

the cat's name is Kurobe, not Kerobe

good rips nonetheless!

Whoops. Minor spelling error there. Thanks for finding it. Anyways, I fixed/changed the icon for Kurobe.

*EDIT*

Well, I'll just edit this post to put this up:
[Image: policeroboticon.png]
A new police robot appeared. Updated the first post as well.
uh, there are really some nice sprites =3
Just got done ripping the next boss...and man was the stage to get to him annoying >.<

[Image: handicon.png]

Also, I'm working on two other sheets that should be done by when I finish the game or so. They are:
Bismaru
The 5 Omikuji Siblings

Also, I checked the site, and noticed that the devil is placed in the wrong area. He isn't a boss, he's an NPC. All he does is give you the upgraded hula-hoop.
Great job, man.
Coincidentally, I am playing this game right now to get some effects and props from it. (The next stage on your playrun involves a giant bath house with a few cameos from Forever With You saga and Bisamaru itself bathing on it. (Fanservice and Disservice at the same time)
2 More rips coming this way.

Boss:
[Image: wallcrawlericon.png]
Background:
[Image: wallcrawlerbgicon.png]
Ok, so something happened to my wall crawler sheets on imageshack and they wouldn't show up here. So, I fixed that, and also I have another update to the Police Robot. Found another one in stage 7 and I'll hopefully be able to rip the boss as well, which if I look at the gamefaqs guide, is an ancient ship...

[Image: policeroboticon.png]
Enemies:
[Image: bucketthrowersicon.png]

I think I found the fanservice/diservice...
Haha, hilarious.
2 new rips, a boss fight that wasn't that hard, and another NPC.
I should be done with 2 other sheets either tonight, or tomorrow, them being:
Oni Faces
The 5 Omikuji Siblings

Boss:
[Image: ancientshipicon.png]
NPC:
[Image: kihachithekappaicon.png]
NPC
[Image: omikujisiblingsicon.png]
Boss
[Image: onifacesicon.png][Image: wisemanicon.png]
Misc:
[Image: birdicon.png]

Three new sheets to add here. As for the bird, I put it in Misc, because all it does is show up once to take you to a new area in the level. The omikuji siblings, while they are villains, they never fight you (that happens later in an impact fight).

Edit: Quick edit to add the wise man sheet I just ripped.
Pages: 1 2