The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR Live Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, how's it going? Got some news for you;

[Image: live.png]
Date: Monday 27th September
Time: 18:00 - 23:00
Cost: TBA (cheap)
Map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Mexicali...16&iwloc=A

More information will be provided as it comes, however this is the venue we have booked. It's a nice place, and a number of fantastic bands have also played here (including Fishbone, CKY, Big Brother and Holding Company)

We have so far confirmed that Brentalfloss will be playing, and I'll be there hanging out in the crowd to mingle with you guys.

Bring friends, family, and everything alike that. It'll be a good night.
this is dazzlingly cool, man!!!

*sleeps on a couch and try to dream about myself hanging with you guys and watching the show*

Seriously, I'd like to go there but :C
Arrrrgh you are so gonna have to do this in London at some point or I will never forgive you.
If it weren't for this being on a weekday, I'd definitely go.
Hey, Gors! Let's organize one around here! Cute
so this is tsr meetup

can't go Sad
So it is in New Jersey and not New York.

Well I'll see what I can do.
dazz god damnit whyd you change the location

im probably still going but what the hell

edit: MONDAY?!

dazz what the hell why would you do this on a monday are you mad
fuck, i dont know if i'll be able to go, three of my classes are starting that week.

seriously can't you try and set it for friday or saturday or something, or on a previous week. like nobody will be able to go to this as is ):
It'd be cool to go, but I have classes now and I just went to Jersey about a month ago. It's a bit too late for me to make it there.
I'll try and arrange it for the Saturday, but it may mean a change of event. I think we might change to a rec centre to ease on the number of people we would require.
There's a place in Brooklyn called Barcade. Exactly what it sounds like. Might be worth looking at.
but
it's brooklyn
and tsr is full of pussies

how would those two possibly mix
I'M THERE.

Just so everybody knows, I'll be the tall guy.
Also, it's a bar and I don't know how many are still under 21...
Pages: 1 2