The VG Resource

Full Version: Game dev mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems more and more people are making the mistake of thinking this is a charity board and making a crap load of topics lately asking for their game on a silver platter. I'd like to humbly ask to be the Game Dev mod for TSR since I've got the experience for this board, and I tend to browse this a lot of the time from home and work. I would also try to do my part to see that this board becomes more active and interesting for the TSR users.
reccommending this as well

(I want to be a mod too)
(vipershark for super mod 2010)
(cmon dex you know you want to)
THIS IS MY ELECTION TOPIC VUPORSHEEK. FIND YOUR OWN TOPIC OR I BAN U >:U

but really thx. c:
Thanking first post for agreement.
As a wannabe game developer, I firmly support this motion.
pretend I thanked that post thrice
(08-23-2010, 09:48 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]As a wannabe game developer, I firmly support this motion.
what

why hasn't this been done yet

also hey i am a hobby dev too
Frankly, I dunno. Compared to Sprite Discussion or Spamhaul, this subforum gets nowhere near enough traffic to warrant a separate moderator. The current team is more than capable of handling it as is, thanks.

Funny, this thread:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid281108
Feels somewhat appropriate. Although with recent events the "Those who ask for Modship don't get it" notion obviously means nothing. So hey, who knows.
Well, even though Groove has a point, but i agree, most of the threads here are about games that people want ot make, but they are actually asking others for them to give them what they need and everything.
I support Kaikimi for Mod.
I support you're all idiots just report the posts and wait for a mod to do something
Not really about GameDev so I'll move this to Site Discussion. Another mod can lock it from there if need be.