The VG Resource

Full Version: New Anbu Itachi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do ya think?

[Image: anbu.png]
i think you should read the rules
I have, anything i just did wrong >_>
you edited the post, so never mind
Pleading ignorance is one way to do it I guess

The arm looks kind of awkward, I think the top part's longer than the forearm, and you could up the contrast on the black parts.

And is this an edit because I don't know a lot about Naruto sprites
u could have just told me that lol,
but w.e c[=
It does appear to be an edit, yes.

The background obviously isn't custom.
Is it all custom?

Also, for the sake of the entire forum, change your signature.
background is obvi an edit, but not the sprite, teh bg was added to enhance the sprite
I

don't even know what to think about this

get the background out of there, warned for posting something that isn't yours (you explained it wasnt yours eventually but i give no fucks about this, you strike me as extremely incompetent)
I'm also removing the image until you post ONLY what was made 100% by you.

And even if you say you read the rules, you very clearly didn't. Read this.
I couldn't care less how i strike you, no need to come at me in that way, srry i didnt get that part right tho,
loosen up d00d, it was an acc, i didnt think that posting it with the bg would still count as it not being mine,
the sprite is 100% mine tho,
Hi, stop posting like you're on a phone
talk competently if you want to stay here, I'm not in the fucking mood to deal with another shithead who can't communicate coherently today
your goin to ban me for how i talk, if you cant understand what im saying ur illiterate, i know you understand what im saying, so idk why your being such a dick,
Yes, I'm going to ban you for how you talk(if you keep this up), this is a primarily English speaking forum

it helps to actually speak /English/ and not some prepubescent text-chat speak
Anyways, warned for-- READ THE FUCKING RULES
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=13748 THIS THREAD

RIGHT HERE

READ IT
also enjoy being suspended for 12 hours as a result of that last warn for your incompetency
is it bad that i knew this would happen before it did
Pages: 1 2