The VG Resource

Full Version: Battletoads (Genesis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: snowa.png]
is that even complete? curious.

actually hold the fuck up.

these are probably stolen considdering you left the logo (or the name rather) from the site itself. I'm looking into this
Incubator Not bad, but keep the ideaWink, the better for me since I began to cut. And in general it seems that your sprites from another site that is not good. Blame must be respectedAngry!
@masterofdioga: yes, it's complete, you can waste you time looking into it if you have nothing better to do, i don't care.
(08-24-2010, 04:05 AM)Incubator Wrote: [ -> ]lol, that is actually my website
@masterofdioga: yes, it's complete, you can waste you time looking into it if you have nothing better to do, i don't care.

you must have mis-read my post seeing I scratched out a part of it.
show me proof that it's your website and i'll believe you. Because you can't really say it's your site without having some line of showing you actually manage it.
We don't accept sprites from other sites, unless it has been arranged admin-to-admin (for example the transfer of sprites from The ShyGuy Kingdom to here). It stops people from submitting sheets that aren't theirs.

If you do run this other site, and you insist you've ripped everything yourself; then why is this the only sheet you're submitting? Furthermore, we're not going to accept a sheet with the tag of a different site on it; no matter the circumstance.

I'm going to give you 2 days to show proof of ownership and/or contact Tonberry2k or another admin to show that you're offering to share your sites content with us. Fail to do this, and I shall treat this as a case of sprite theft; and you will be punished accordingly. Of course, other moderators and admins can deal with this as they see fit.

Do I make myself clear?
Hm, I tried to log in and ask the site Admin about Incubator, but it told me my email address wasn't allowed.
(08-24-2010, 10:42 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]We don't accept sprites from other sites, unless it has been arranged admin-to-admin (for example the transfer of sprites from The ShyGuy Kingdom to here). It stops people from submitting sheets that aren't theirs.

If you do run this other site, and you insist you've ripped everything yourself; then why is this the only sheet you're submitting? Furthermore, we're not going to accept a sheet with the tag of a different site on it; no matter the circumstance.

I'm going to give you 2 days to show proof of ownership and/or contact Tonberry2k or another admin to show that you're offering to share your sites content with us. Fail to do this, and I shall treat this as a case of sprite theft; and you will be punished accordingly. Of course, other moderators and admins can deal with this as they see fit.

Do I make myself clear?
Nope, you actually didn't...
Why?
1.i didn't stole it
2.Well this isn't my first submission
3.i can put any advertisement in the image
Submit to tSR
"Why would I want to submit to tSR?" I hear you ask. Well, tSR is one of the biggest Sprite Archives on the net, and by submitting you will be part of a website full of amazing sprites and spriters. I am not fussy about what you put on credit tags, so paste URLs of your website all over it.

Please read the rules before becoming a super moderator, even if administrators will be against me here...

1. Don't be dumb.
2. Be friendly.
And there are a few more you should read (for example the submitting rules)...
In all fairness, some people do submit to other sites and this one, and sometimes they have different names. We should get the facts before we pounce on him.
Exhaust all other methods before attacking the guy.
as long as there is some clear line of evidence then i'm set.

I geuss I should forgive for raising my own suspicions.
(08-24-2010, 01:17 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]In all fairness, some people do submit to other sites and this one, and sometimes they have different names. We should get the facts before we pounce on him.

My beef was that sheets that are submitted to multiple sites usually say so in the sheet themselves, instead of just being directly carbon-copied. It doesn't lend well to believability.

Notwithstanding that this member has caused problems on this board before; but hey - if he's willing to submit sheets under our regulations then I have no problem with that.
(08-25-2010, 07:01 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2010, 01:17 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]In all fairness, some people do submit to other sites and this one, and sometimes they have different names. We should get the facts before we pounce on him.

My beef was that sheets that are submitted to multiple sites usually say so in the sheet themselves, instead of just being directly carbon-copied. It doesn't lend well to believability.

Notwithstanding that this member has caused problems on this board before; but hey - if he's willing to submit sheets under our regulations then I have no problem with that.

This character's from Battletoads, not from Battletoads & Double Dragon
http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis...index.html Wink
We don't have a section for regular Battletoads. Can you make me an icon?
(10-14-2010, 06:36 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have a section for regular Battletoads. Can you make me an icon?

This one will do it?
[Image: btoads.png]
Sure will.
Pages: 1 2