The VG Resource

Full Version: Can Someone Help me Finish/ Give me Helpful tips On this GekiRanger Sprite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey spriters resource. I have recently watched a super sentai show called Geki Ranger (Power Rangers Jungle Fury in America) and loved it so I have decided to do some RPG-ish looking sprites inspired by the series just for fun. I have started on the first sprite and have finished the front and back sprite but am having trouble finishing the rest of the directions.

I'm new to spriting mind you. This is my 2nd sprite I have ever done and the first of this style. Please Give me criticism and tips and if you think the sprite is any good. I just can't get the isometric (Guess thats the term) directions right at all so it's gonna take a little practice.

Here's What I have done so far
[Image: gekiwhite8waylargeb.png]

Template I use If you want it
http://i34.tinypic.com/5nm2j6.png

Changed attachments for links -Woppet.
Not only are those huge, but you also mixed bittages (working in 1px size on a 2px scale), especially on the helmet.
Either downscale the whole thing back to 1px, or fix the parts like on the helmet to fit into the 2px scale.
In that case, he mixed scale ratios, not bittages.
ah, thanks
i couldn't think of the correct term