The VG Resource

Full Version: Battletoads [game gear]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My sprites 'Battletoads' for game gear

Zitz
[Image: zitzgamegear.gif]

[Image: battletoads1.png]
[Image: zitz.png]
Update. More animation.
Great, but can you get me a gameplay screenshot like the other game? Thanks!
(08-19-2010, 04:30 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Great, but can you get me a gameplay screenshot like the other game? Thanks!
Ok. Update screenshot.
[Image: battletoadsue007.png]
I hope that's wide enough. Tongue
Surprisingly, it is off by 2 pixels. Though, if this is anything like the NES Battletoads, this should be early enough in the game that getting a second screen shot a tiny bit before or after could easily fill in the two pixel columns.

Or. We could leave two columns of pixels missing in the section icon...

Before I forget. Nice sheet Roket.
make it 1px wide on the sides and copy the nearest columns in the blank space Wink
(08-22-2010, 07:45 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]Surprisingly, it is off by 2 pixels. Though, if this is anything like the NES Battletoads, this should be early enough in the game that getting a second screen shot a tiny bit before or after could easily fill in the two pixel columns.

Or. We could leave two columns of pixels missing in the section icon...
There, where the sprite is not visible pixels is lifting animation frog enemy. The enemy closes it with his body and therefore do not see it in fullSurprise. I'll try to fix if it works well to capture the frameBlank.
Quote:Or. We could leave two columns of pixels missing in the section icon...
By the way how to make icons sprites like this siteSad? I can be myself would have done everything so as not to perplex you work.Wink
Just real quick thing. You know the thing you quoted from me, I'm talking about the screenshot. Right?
And for icons, we should still have a topic for making icons, and hopefully the icon maker program's download link is still good. You just need java on your system.

Let me get the link real quick.
http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...p?tid=6534
Includes a template you can follow.

And Ultimecia's post includes links to the java icon maker I was talking about.
http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...#pid119514
(Link 1, Link 2, and Link 4 still work. Link 3 no longer works.)
xdonthave1xx Thank you. Regarding the quote sorry, can not understand, because I'm Russian.
(08-24-2010, 11:20 AM)Roket Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Russian.

so that explains why I had a hard time understanding you in the clone sprites of winnie the pooh.

the rips look decent so far, do keep up you might actually last here.
Updated screenshot of the game.

(08-24-2010, 11:23 AM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2010, 11:20 AM)Roket Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Russian.

so that explains why I had a hard time understanding you in the clone sprites of winnie the pooh.

the rips look decent so far, do keep up you might actually last here.
It is strange that you remember itRolleyes. I've personally had forgotten long ago. Moreover, the project battletoads first I wasSmile. And secondly, I just showed clearly, do not take it to heartWink. Generally I'm opposed to doing some real thingsAngry.
"strange that you remember"

well it's hard to forget for us B-)

the rips are great by the way
(08-24-2010, 02:07 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]"strange that you remember"

well it's hard to forget for us B-)

the rips are great by the way
In truth this is my own sprites wereSick. Those that Winnie the Pooh. I had already created a game with these sprites and they are perfectly blended into it.
If you want I can cut them for this siteSmile.

While going battletoads cut.
oh, leave the Pooh sprites away, continue with the rips.
Pages: 1 2