The VG Resource

Full Version: the pokemon mindblowing discoveries thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
articUNO
zapDOS
molTRES

actually reverse that

MOltres
ZApdos
ARTicuno

Mozart

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
...FUCK
don't forget that the leftover L, P, and I spell "lip" when arranged correctly!!!!!!!!!!

edit- wait, i forgot the c in articuno

oh well its just a leftover letter!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno, i think that's just a coincidence.
The first half of their names clearly came from
Arctic
Molten
And just zap
i'm just not really impressed by things like this unless there is a clear meaning put there by the devs.
While I laughed

We really don't need this thread again, sorry.
Well, well

Grooveman is kinda right here; didn't we have a topic like this before? We just could use that one instead. Though, as I had suggested before, make it a 'General game discoveries' thread so it'll be more interesting imo. Threads like this are fun and I don't see a problem on those.
That thread was deleted (by the topic creator, no less)because it was page after page of ARTICUNO ZAPDOS MOLTRES.
oh, right.

Well then, I see a reason to lock this topic, UNLESS this doesn't get 'ARTICUNO ZAPDOS MOLTRES' again.

Let's do a deal; I'll reopen this, but I will re-lock this if shit hits the fan.
This is going to be dead now anyway, and literally every little secret in the Pokemon games is already known by the whole Pokemon community.
I'll start that General Game Secrets thread. At least that isn't limited to Pokemon.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=14717