The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic and the Black knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: weirdvy0.png]
god

damn
I actually think this could be a pretty badass idea... well, as long as the story line doesn't end up like secret rings
Image doesn't work for me.
try it now A.J
The Black Knight is Zelgius.
Thanks, Omega!

And ouch! Sonic Unleashed isn't even out yet, which looks better than Secret Rings. But this isn't even a Sonic game. What's next, an Indiana Jones type Sonic game? I've said this before, but the best Sonic games take place in a futuristic setting fighting robots. and machines, and stuff like that.
So Sonic Unleashed is NOT coming out for the Wii? We get a swordy Sonic instead? Damn!
Introducing: He-Hog and the Masters of the Universe!!
koopaul Wrote:So Sonic Unleashed is NOT coming out for the Wii? We get a swordy Sonic instead? Damn!

oh no Sonic Unleashed is still coming.
SEGA just wants to make another secret rings only instead of linear on rails it's linear beat-em up probably

also
[Image: weirdzg9.png]
koopaul Wrote:So Sonic Unleashed is NOT coming out for the Wii? We get a swordy Sonic instead? Damn!

Wii Should be getting Unleashed, but we don't know if this one is for Wii only.
Oh, okay. Are you sure we're still getting Unleashed?

By the way, it says right there its a Wii-exclusive.
This is actually a Fire Emblem Crossover, guys. Dur. Why else would Sonic use a sword?
koopaul Wrote:Oh, okay. Are you sure we're still getting Unleashed?

By the way, it says right there its a Wii-exclusive.
considering the August issue of Nintendo power had a article with Sonic Unleashed.

yeah were getting it.
Ark Kuvis Wrote:This is actually a Fire Emblem Crossover, guys. Dur. Why else would Sonic use a sword?

Because he's a Link wannabe... Wolf forms and swords?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9