The VG Resource

Full Version: Truth and Relvevance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought Pokemon Stadium was a great game compared to Snap. I don't know what the hell this guy's talking about.
Pokemon Stadium was amazing and this really doesn't change my opinion on it

Never played snap ):
Pokemon Stadium 2 is better over the original, but Snap is nothing to sneeze at. Sure Snap may be short and only have nearly half of the original 151, but it was the only game that lets you hit Pokemon with things other than Poke Balls. It's quite funny to smack an Electrode and watch it explode and KO all nearby Pokemon. Plus get a photo of the aftermath for Professor Oak's reaction.
snap would have been alright if there was much more to do.

pokemon stadium two was the best out of all 3d games tbh
So no one wants a Pokemon MMO? Really? No one thinks Gamefreak can do this?
I think it's possible, though tbh I would not let game freak take complete control of it considering HAL owns a part of pokemon and they sure as hell have a lot experience in this shit.

but that isn't really part of the subject.
They need to make a Sequel to XVery Sad Gale of Darkness. And Stadium was good, too.
Colosseum was my favorite 3d pokemon game.
(08-15-2010, 09:53 PM)Homunculus Wrote: [ -> ]They need to make a Sequel to XVery Sad Gale of Darkness. And Stadium was good, too.

or better yet just combine the gamecube and 64 games and make a full out 3D RPG and Pokemon Stadium, simple as that.

fuck battle revolution.
(08-16-2010, 07:59 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2010, 09:53 PM)Homunculus Wrote: [ -> ]They need to make a Sequel to XVery Sad Gale of Darkness. And Stadium was good, too.

or better yet just combine the gamecube and 64 games and make a full out 3D RPG and Pokemon Stadium, simple as that.

fuck battle revolution.

See at least if NOT an MMO, at least a full out Pokemon Adventure in 3D or maybe just a higher-res sprite adventure something MORE than what the handhelds are offering not just more dimension battles.
I liked Battle Revolution. Sad
But seriously a cross between the 3d 64 and gamecube pokemons would be rad. Smile
(08-15-2010, 10:10 PM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Colosseum was my favorite 3d pokemon game.

Loved this one. Though I preferred Stadium, I really enjoyed Colosseum, especially the Battle Tower.
I actually loved snap, i was sick when i was younger and my mum bought me Snap and a Walkthrough Guide.
And i played it 'til i snapped every Pokemon in the game. I really had a lot of fun with it as a kid, and i recently got it on Wiiware too.

Stadium was fun too, but the only thing drawing me in really, was the novelty of being able to connect it up with R/B/Y
I only played the battles so i could unlock the x3 speed when playing R/B/Y on the tv screen.

The mini games were fun with friends though.
(08-17-2010, 10:27 AM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]I actually loved snap, i was sick when i was younger and my mum bought me Snap and a Walkthrough Guide.
And i played it 'til i snapped every Pokemon in the game. I really had a lot of fun with it as a kid, and i recently got it on Wiiware too.

Stadium was fun too, but the only thing drawing me in really, was the novelty of being able to connect it up with R/B/Y
I only played the battles so i could unlock the x3 speed when playing R/B/Y on the tv screen.

The mini games were fun with friends though.

I contest nothing that which you have said Woppet. My gripe is that I know for a fact Wii could have a disc that houses a game that lets' you walk to towns, capture Pokemon, battle those Pokemon, take pictures of those Pokemon, study those Pokemon have day and nights systems and make you defeat some team, maybe have a deeper story, have you fight gym leaders, Frontier Brains, and Elite Four, all in one disc.

There is so much that can be done in one disc yet, they've never tried upping the stakes of putting in lots of additions the do not rely on one aspect of Pokemon. I can admit that the Pokemon ver. Whatever color spectrum, won't have you ever being a researcher, or breeder, or photographer but that's what home consoles are for.
Pages: 1 2