The VG Resource

Full Version: Barg in Mugen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: realmugenbargkv2.png]
Right now I have some basic attacks.

punch button: Kick
High Punch Button: Here's My Head

Crouch punch: sweep
Crouch High Punch: Double feeteded sweep (Yes, spelled that way)

Walking animation, ducking sprite, standing sprite. I apologize for the white space but that how big I think my sheet should be.
Big blank space much? It could be better but needs a different style of shading. It also is too sharp around the edges and has five shades, it should only have three.
Don't use MS paint default colors, i'ts really eye blinding
Yeah. If the pallette is too much, I'll rework it after the whole sheet is done. I got to make multiple pallettes anyway. Here's what's planned:

More moves (Like flips and crud)
2 Supers (One is when he gets in the Barg Robo and uleashes his laz0rz. One where he drops a Burger Mario on the opponent. (Burger Mario will be a shared Super between Barg, Luigi, and Aile. Voted on by the Luigimobile Crew. >.>)
An intro (Lots of character encounter events. (Depending on who is in battle, his intro will say something different. Like da-da-da'ing Loituma when pitted against Orihime, or Saying "Hey beautiful" to Kuromaru, or Making a comment about Phoenix Write against Haruhi. Stuff like that. Tongue))
An Outro (Sometimes Luigi would toss him a cookie for good effort. ;P)