The VG Resource

Full Version: TheouAegis' Ball Bullet Gun rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very grateful for someone taking the time to rip and neatly organize the units. That said, there's still a lot of work to be done.

My first submission is all the weapon icons you see when you set up each unit. These should be quite useful for many games being made so long as programmers don't mind 16-bit icons. Edit: Oh, and in case someone wants to ask, the gun sprites are actually in the game this way -- gun and bullets all in the same tile.

[Image: bbgweaps.png]
Update 8/17/2010:
[Image: bbgofc.png]
Update 8/18/2010:
[Image: bbgenemyturn.png]

Update 8/30/2010:
[Image: bbgcav.png]
Update: If you downloaded this prior to August 15, 2010 you need to redownload it. I had misidentified the Galil semi-automatic rifle as a Gewehr. the file has been updated with the correct name, now.
The hard part about this was getting the colors right. This game uses so many palettes per layer. It's annoying. Finding the sprites themselves is easy enough since the game loads all tiles used in a specific level "type" into the VRAM rather than just what's being used per each mission.

[Image: bbgofc.png]
nice tiles =D
Here are the tiles from the screen that appears when it's the enemy's movement turn. The top and middle overlap each other. You can see how it's supposed to look by either playing the game (which you should) or by looking at the sheet button (which used a screenshot).

[Image: bbgenemyturn.png]
Some more tiles for Ball Bullet Gun. This time it's the Catacomb mission tiles. Yeah, I included the palette swaps as well since each map had a specific set of three palettes unique to that mission (well, two missions used the same set). Took me a while to figure out where each tile actually fits. The thre tiles on the right I never did find in the game.

[Image: bbgcav.png]