The VG Resource

Full Version: Traintown Deluxe Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to rip some sprites from the lesser known "Lionel Traintown Deluxe" game, since there really isn't any here (or pretty much anywhere for that matter.)
First off, I have some of the track pieces used in the game, it will be a while before it's complete though.
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/123456789...ckwip2.png
EDIT: Got rid of some not-wanted space , as well as gotten 13 out of 40 pieces of track down.Cute

Also, the icons near the bottom are tests, I don't know if I'm gonna submit this or not. Tongue
I'm changing that to a link until you get rid of all the (extremely) unneeded empty space.

Holy shit you have 11 pieces there, what would possess you to use a canvas that big?
Whoops, sorry about the huge empty space, but normally I work with extra space because I'm always cautious when it comes to stuff like this, and I guess I forgot.
But I'll make a seperate file and get rid of the space.
I might as well, since I just got some more pieces. Tongue
actually, you'd rather post the entire sheet when its done on the submission site, with just the necesary space needed and a tag as small as posible.

i can guarantee you no one is excieted to watch this sheet's rip progression.
Alright, will do.