The VG Resource

Full Version: ive posted these literally everywhere but tsr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: shawnattack.gif] [Image: shawnattackloop.gif] [Image: shawnrun.gif] [Image: shawnshoot.gif]

shooting's still wip, haven't bothered to clean that up or add /flair/ past the shading
looking good
same crit as for mabelma's thread for his spearman: a step forward in the animation could change quite a lot, maybe of more power/agility idk, but the animations are fine as they are, it's just something you could try
The animations are lookin really awesome.
yes yes yes PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FINISHING THIS THIS TIME
I've been stalking your art for quite a while now, and I must say you've improved greatly on your animations. Keep it up.
Are those shawn? Shocked
theyre a miscoloured shawn
I thought he had a red-tipped paintbrush for a hand at first. O_O
Awesome animations, man.
(08-15-2010, 12:53 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]yes yes yes PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FINISHING THIS THIS TIME
I can tell you I'm finishing it this time all you want but that doesn't mean I will

u_______________________________u
So tSR is the last place you'd post your work? We are hurt. Sad
(08-15-2010, 09:11 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]So tSR is the last place you'd post your work? We are hurt. Sad

With posts like this, can you blame him?
wow that was quite the

burn

edit: also lookin' good
you might want to consider doing an animation of him preparing to shoot
and there's something about the leg length and sometimes its shape that bothers me in some frames in all the animations.
wonderbros?
i dont really like the motion blur but i think thats just me