The VG Resource

Full Version: It's possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To have an intellectual conversation with someone on Omegle. I didn't belive it. But after about 10-12 early ended chats of stupidity I found someone to talk to about life and how the computer is slowly choking experinces out of teenage life, and how the internet in general is starting to isolate society.(not saying the internet's a bad thing, I love this place. But I feel the internet is becoming to strong a thing in some lives.)

It was fun to talk about.
Woah ... So Cool

Great Post!

Catch you on "Flipside"

[Image: wwwfreesmileyfacesde032.gif]
(08-14-2010, 01:37 AM)G-man Wrote: [ -> ]To have an intellectual conversation with someone on Omegle. I didn't belive it. But after about 10-12 early ended chats of stupidity I found someone to talk to about life and how the computer is slowly choking experinces out of teenage life, and how the internet in general is starting to isolate society.(not saying the internet's a bad thing, I love this place. But I feel the internet is becoming to strong a thing in some lives.)

It was fun to talk about.

Yeah, it's possible. It's happened to me about half a dozen times so far.

(08-14-2010, 01:59 AM)OJ Da Juiceman Wrote: [ -> ]Woah ... So Cool

Great Post!

Catch you on "Flipside"

Your posts are annoying as fuck. ;D
(08-14-2010, 03:16 AM)Josiah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2010, 01:59 AM)OJ Da Juiceman Wrote: [ -> ]Woah ... So Cool

Great Post!

Catch you on "Flipside"

Your posts are annoying as fuck. ;D
is it opposite day tdoay lmoa
lmoa

leave my ovaries alone
posting itt to say oj da juiceman only poster in here making good posts
lu9 the Return
why are any of you judging posts as "good" or "bad" anyways, who literally cares
wow I did not know that sir

did you also find out that if you say "im gay" the majority of the users on there will leave?
REALLY
im gay
(08-14-2010, 01:12 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]why are any of you judging posts as "good" or "bad" anyways, who literally cares

wow someone doesn't know the intricacies of the tsr hierarchy dumb fuckin fagget
[Image: fenderspin1.gif]

[Image: freeanimatedangrysmiley.gif]

[Image: fkkd.jpg]

[Image: thanxeveryo30875.gif]

[Image: coollogocom194297107.png]

[Image: fenderspin1.gif]
woah woah woah whos hating on my boy stx
Pages: 1 2