The VG Resource

Full Version: I played Red Dead Redemption for the first time today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game of the Year 2010-20forever
now heres what I want you to do

1:get to the great plains early (im sure there is a cheat to do so but i'm lazy to put it up)
2:use the weapons cheat
3:now go to tall trees and go hunting
4:shoot your gun and wait for a bear to come
5:when you see a bear use dead eye and try to kill it
5a:if you see another bear shoot that one too, and so on
6:now all you need to do is skin it.

seems easy right?
Bearly Legal trophy

best trophy
easiest trophy with evans repeater
actually i take that back, dastardly is f. awesome and was fun to do
Also follow a bear around until you see it poop and wipe it's butt on a tree. It's so funny.
(08-14-2010, 04:53 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]Bearly Legal trophy

best trophy

it's annoying as fuck to get though if you don't expect another bear to come up right behind you so it can literally rape you.

thats pretty much me
(08-14-2010, 05:20 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]if you don't expect another bear to come up right behind you so it can literally rape you.
have you ever actually played this game
that's like minute 1 knowledge. "hmm I should probably know that's gonna happen again"

"if you don't expect it"
expect it.
always.
(ps it helps to stand on the cliff where the bighorns are with your back to the train tracks)
((or hide inside one of the huts))
(08-14-2010, 05:23 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2010, 05:20 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]if you don't expect another bear to come up right behind you so it can literally rape you.
have you ever actually played this game
that's like minute 1 knowledge. "hmm I should probably know that's gonna happen again"

"if you don't expect it"
expect it.
always.
(ps it helps to stand on the cliff where the bighorns are with your back to the train tracks)
((or hide inside one of the huts))
yes

I always end up getting my ass mauled in tall trees though because of the fucking bears that come up behind me after using dead eye on one from time to time.

or any other animal in that area and the mountain past it, shoot one animal, comes right behind you before you can skin it. (edit:and for the most part I lack common sense in that regard until I figure it out, I play and learn)
cougars are easy to hide from if you stay inside the small shack in the snowy area just south of aurora basin

bears are literally piss easy to kill if you hide with your back to the inside corner of a shack or constantly run around on a horse
boars

barely ever show up
They're everybear
speaking of bears

bear theft auto
im getting this game today just thought id tell yall
Pages: 1 2